Hi everyone! I'm glad to announce that the SPANISH version of Theia is now online! The game is now available in FOUR languages (English, Italian, German and Spanish)!
I want to remind you that the German and Spanish translations were made by Theia's fans, so I take this opportunity to thank again Sebbl and Pizus (German and Spanish translation respectively) for their amazing job!
And thanks to the Discord server too! The community is growing and the players are increasing.
Click here if you want to join too!
https://discord.gg/nMVzavM PS: I also updated the English and German releases with minor changes. ^^
Hi guys! Theia will soon be available in GERMAN language! This translated version of the game has now entered its testing phase! Stay tuned ; )
The GERMAN version of the game is finally here! Thanks a lot to SuperSebbl and his wonderful team of translator for the great job!
And don't forget to join the discord server! We're now more than 100 members, and we have a "german language" section too : )
Hi guys! I’m posting this to let you know that TheFado96, one of Theia's most hardcore fans, is going to start a new Let's Play series—in English! He has already finished a Let's Play series of the game, but it was a blind run of the Italian version. The video will be posted in Premiere mode, so we can watch it together and have a chat! Join us and let's Exceed together into this video!
1) I managed to finish the New Trailer! I can't believe it. I should've finished this for the first release of the game. I guess I'm a bit late, but whatever. Maybe this one can convince other people to try the game! You can find the trailer here:
2) A new version of the game is online! The 1.01 Version is still good, but I fixed some translation errors and other minor stuff in the 1.02. The Italian version of the game is also available now on Gamejolt.com.
3) One of this community's bravest users, SuperSebbl, is translating the game in german! We still can't show you much, but he's doing a wonderful job! It's a huuuuge amount of work to do. Keep it up, pal :D
Hello guys! We just reached +1000 DOWNLOADS! That's a great goal! :D
This is possible thanks to you, players! You rock!
I'm working on a new trailer of the game for the english release. It's a bit late, I know, but whatever.
A new version will soon be released too. I'm fixing some bugs and translation errors, but nothing more, don't worry.
So... what's inside this new version of the game?
- Dialogues and bug fix (various). We received tons of screenshots and messages! We are really thankful for your support!
- Extra scenes added in Chapter 7 and 13.
- One(?) additional ending. You have to find out how to unlock it ; )
- You can now unlock all the endings in the same playthrough by speaking with some NPCs.
The savestates of your game are compatible with the older version of the game, so you can copy all your Save files in the new version's directory!
Of course, if you find some errors or bugs, write here in the forum or send an e-mail to email@example.com.