Hi guys! I’m posting this to let you know that TheFado96, one of Theia's most hardcore fans, is going to start a new Let's Play series—in English! He has already finished a Let's Play series of the game, but it was a blind run of the Italian version. The video will be posted in Premiere mode, so we can watch it together and have a chat! Join us and let's Exceed together into this video!
1) I managed to finish the New Trailer! I can't believe it. I should've finished this for the first release of the game. I guess I'm a bit late, but whatever. Maybe this one can convince other people to try the game! You can find the trailer here:
2) A new version of the game is online! The 1.01 Version is still good, but I fixed some translation errors and other minor stuff in the 1.02. The Italian version of the game is also available now on Gamejolt.com.
3) One of this community's bravest users, SuperSebbl, is translating the game in german! We still can't show you much, but he's doing a wonderful job! It's a huuuuge amount of work to do. Keep it up, pal :D
Hello guys! We just reached +1000 DOWNLOADS! That's a great goal! :D
This is possible thanks to you, players! You rock!
I'm working on a new trailer of the game for the english release. It's a bit late, I know, but whatever.
A new version will soon be released too. I'm fixing some bugs and translation errors, but nothing more, don't worry.
So... what's inside this new version of the game?
- Dialogues and bug fix (various). We received tons of screenshots and messages! We are really thankful for your support!
- Extra scenes added in Chapter 7 and 13.
- One(?) additional ending. You have to find out how to unlock it ; )
- You can now unlock all the endings in the same playthrough by speaking with some NPCs.
The savestates of your game are compatible with the older version of the game, so you can copy all your Save files in the new version's directory!
Of course, if you find some errors or bugs, write here in the forum or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
I received tons of messages (here and on the game's social network pages) and I will fix the errors, bugs and untranslated parts. I need to fix some minigames toox I guess. Many of you had some problems with them and I think I'd better do something about it.
I still have to think a good solution but I will do something, don't worry : )
After fixing everything, I should probably add the fifth ending and the extra scenes that you can play in the italian version.
Hello, everybody! It's been almost a month since the last post, so it looks like it's update time! Let's start with the game progress: both the translation and the testing phase are practically completed. We are finalizing the checks on the last subquests available in the last chapter of the game. We can say that the game is 99% finished. Meanwhile, we are thinking on creating a small website to host the game and making a nice trailer for the final release.
We don't have a release date yet, but we're almost there, so get ready to download and play Theia: The Crimson Eclipse!