A QUEST FOR HEROES RPG
LINK TO TRAILER - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LsSdvF18Mc
You will need to download this file (Common RTP 10,9 MB) in order to play the game: http://rpg2000.4players.de/index.php?inhalt=rpgmaker2k3
In order to launch the game; open the winrar file and select RPG_RT.exe! Remember to extract the file to a new folder to keep save files intact! Enjoy the game! :)
An epic adventure awaits you...
The horror is increasing with every passing minute, noone is safe and trust is a relying factor. Dark Lord Salom has taken over the world again and this time it won't be easy. The heroes must come together and save the world of Moonshine from ultimate destruction. Will you be a good example for your allies or the other way around? You pull the strings...
Inspired of games like Final Fantasy VII, Fable - The Lost Chapters, The Legend of Zelda series and Pokémon.
The music you hear in the game can be listened to in its' entirety on https://www.soundcloud.com/josefsnabb and https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nd889-U_wo
You walk with the arrow-keys
Interact with others by pressing the enter-key or by entering/exiting the vehicle/mount.
The ESC-key brings the player to the interface menu. This is also where you do all the changes to the available characters.
• 6-9 hours of gameplay; possibly more depending on the players' flexibility.
• Take control of five different unique characters!
• Oldschool graphics from the great year of 2003.
• Break the action a bit and play Some mini-games along the way for glorious prizes!
• Regain your memory and find your missing friend!
• Save the people of Moonshine from the evil.
• Choose between four different unique classes of your personal taste.
• Interactive voice-overs with charisma.
• Slaughter monsters and creatures along the way.
• Make different choices and get various results in return.
• Emotional music with attitude.
• Take control of your own journey.
• We hope you'll survive.
THE IN-GAME CHARACTERS
You are a forgotten legend with a forgotten past and becomes lost. He needs to recall his identity and regain his mind. The mystery surrounding this character is total.
Zoey is a priest that wants to help those in grave need. She is clever but very humble. After being in a selection of grand wars she is the perfect ally for first-aid.
Roy is the last true monk warrior and he is rarely seen by anyone. He is somewhat of a lone wolf but he is wise as hell and do not need any guidance on how to fight.
Christian is a vetaran warrior that turned his back to his allies in order to become a paladin of light and pureness. Some saw this as betrayal while some didn't care at all. Maybe it was for the best...
Yasmin is a mage or a wizard, depending on what you want to call it. She is intelligent and has a very special attitude to strangers that believe to be more powerful than her. Don't try to argue with her, she will turn you into a black & white fluffy rabbit.
I want to give a personal shout-out for all the people that have been involved with the project. Thank you guys!
Video Game Developer/Mapper/Creator/Author: Simon Daniel Larsson
Music Composer: Josef Snabb
Game Cover Designer: Sven Kolmodin
Game Over Cover: Peter Johanesson
Voice acting from all kinds of talented people.
Simon Daniel Larsson
Jack L. Stroem
• EDIT: (13/2/16): The reason why there isn't a playlist available for the game music is because all music is copyrighted by Josef Snabb and they are not done yet.
• EDIT: (29/7/16): The list of the game music is now available via links provided at the top of this page.
• EDIT (31/7/16): The Expansion is now available with its' intact data! For more information about the status of the expansion, see the newest blog!