Legrand Legacy is a tactical turn-based RPG that takes you on a journey through Legrand, a chaotic world torn apart by civil war and threatened by an otherworldly invasion. You play as Finn, the reluctant leader of a band of unlikely heroes, who soon discovers that the true peril to their universe lies within themselves.
Waking up with no memory of his past, Finn is sold as a "Blood of the Arena" in the City of Slavers, Tel Harran. While trapped in the Colosseum to fight for his life, he ends up mortally wounding the arena's champion beast with one fatal blow. Little does he know that such an unexpected turn of event decidedly marks the beginning of his journey in fulfilling the prophecy.
- A fully immersive experience with detailed universe designs, live 2D, and a rich storyline
- 2.5D visuals – 3D models and original assets with stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Seriously awesome in-game fully rendered 3D cinematic
- Turn-based combat with Quick Time Event (aka ACT – Action Circle Tempo) that will test your strategies and keep you on your toes
- Put your war general hat on and deploy your troops to wars
- Recruit Non Player Characters (NPCs) to revamp your Headquarters
- Take a detour from the main mission and go on rewarding side quests
- Customize items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat, set combat formation, or review journal to track quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for moneyExpected playtime is more than 30 hours
“I will gladly give my life to protect the unable.”Waking up with no memory of his past, Finn is sold as a “Blood of the Arena” in the city of slavers, Tel Harran. While trapped in the Colosseum to fight for his life, he ends up mortally wounding the arena’s reigning beast with one fatal blow. Little does he know that such an unexpected turn of event essentially marks the beginning of his journey in fulfilling the prophecy.
“With each passing day, death knocks on our door!”A sheltered wanderer chasing after a legend in an ancient prophecy, Aria is keen to end the perennial Mugna Feud. Her fiery soul and over-zealous spirit put people off at first, but those who stick around long enough know that she hides a gentle heart beneath her fearsome husk.
“Why don’t you sit over here, so I can tend to your wound?”Offered a chance to finally leave her hometown of Shapur, Eris agrees to go with Finn to the North to learn how to be a maester. She is a patient and kind-hearted soul, who hopes to be an exceptional healer and find permanent cures for her own illness.
Please visit us in Legrand Legacy v2.0