On the planet Mars, there exists an artificial biome called Zool. An incident of an unknown nature has occurred, which has made Zool's systems get out of whack, possibly even killing all traces of human life on Mars. Seek out the truth behind the biome, find the culprit behind the incident, and rescue any survivors!
- Non-streamlined gameplay. The game allows for some freedom while exploring the different areas.
- Kind of a cross between Metroid and Zelda. Dark, gloomy places, a sense of solitude, puzzle-solving and perils lying ahead.
- Obtain new weapons, tools and enhancements to make you stronger. Achieve new options to traverse the environments.
- There are some monsters, and bosses too. Shoot them! Burn them! Make them some ice cream! Actually, no, that last one is not possible. But here, have a grappling hook!
- Mapping system as in Castlevania and Metroid, because we hate to have players being lost.
- Visual effects! I'm trying my best with this...
Neko XP Users:
Please wait for the Android oriented release, since I do know there are some interface problems (i.e. the control layout) and graphical bugs.
Visit the webpage: