I feel much better now and is currently slowly working again on Kaia game. This week I won't include full information about the progress, because it won't look much significant to you, guys, so let's say like that:
- currently 45% of the episode 2 is completed! And no, I can't say the progress is going slowly. The point is that the 2nd episode is 2-3 times longer than the 1st, has much more locations, cutscenes and dialogues.
I still don't know the exact date of the release, but, according to what's done, there's possibility it'll be in January. What's more, on the day of the release I'll update game's info page. Stay tuned!
Here's little icing on the cake - random facts about the 2nd episode:
- You'll be able to play as Yuno (sadly, for not too long);
- Samvi's character development;
- The third main (and veeeery important) character will be introduced;
- Game's lore development, explanation of who are black and white magi, and what's the difference between them;
- A whole dungeon to explore;
- And a forest;
- New characters with their own stories to tell.