Due to dire circumstances, Marle and Leofric are accompanied by Pedl, a demon, into an underground cavern said to contain the Archstone. While the Archstone will solve their problem, it cannot be used unless the archdemons nearby are wiped out. Once they are defeated, the power of the Archstone will be theirs.
* No items, no leveling up, no gear, no grinding. Pure battle "boss rush".
* Traditional turn-based battles.
* Players cannot lose, they will simply be resurrected upon death. For the most part.
* Enemies inspired by Kentona's son's sketches.
* All original graphics, tilesets, monsters, icons and animations made by me.
* 8 whole colors in the entire game's palette.
* Scary music from VX Ace Humble Bundle DLC, as well as two artists from Newgrounds.
* Every skill is important. Each damaging skill has an additional effect associated with it.
Why you should play this game
* Short, sweet, to the point.
* No-nonsense gameplay. You're here to fight monsters, and that's what you'll do.
* Pedl is a pretty great character to have in your party.
* Unique enemies, and the battle dynamics change during most every fight.
One of the boss has flashing lights for one of this attacks (approx. 1.5 seconds worth). If you are sensitive to flashing lights, this may be troublesome.
One of the enemies includes blood in its character design, but gore is not a major feature of this game.
Game, Battles and All Graphics: Me
* VX Ace DLC, Inspirational Vol. 1 Horror set.
* "MG-11 - Chase!" - MusicGamer-11 (Newgrounds)
* "Denying Danger" - HeAvEn-SmiLE (Newgrounds)
* "BOSS-Vulzid" - HeAvEn-SmiLE (Newgrounds)