~ Reality and everything that exists here matters not ~
Link to videos:
The setting takes place in a technologically advanced world called "Caelum", where magic is the norm.
At year 3011 (Caelum year), a trio was sent by the Exodus HQ to investigate the abandoned facility of Saith: Captain Shi and his cohorts, Ten and Kei. However, as the group went deep into the ruins, they discovered something terrifying, consequently unleashing the abominations known as "Demons" throughout the world. Ten and Shi have been reported missing ever since.
In the present day, you play as several characters, more particularly, Kyou Tsubasa, the Captain's son. Throughout the characters' lives, they will realize how are they all connected to everything that happened in the past, present, as well as the upcoming future. Along their journey comes many hardships and struggles, trustworthiness will be constantly tested, and their existence will be questioned. But one question will remain:
"What exactly is Caelum?"
The Full Game will be about 30-40 hrs of gameplay depending on its reception.
The Demo has roughly about 4 hrs.
- The game uses ctb, however, the most significant feature of the game is the battle system itself. This won't be your average "spam attack to win" RPG since every party member has a certain role, passive ability, and built-in skills to play around with. There is also no dedicated "Fight" button.
- In addition to the above, the combat system and its animations are very flashy. You can Either turn any battle into a fast-paced or more strategic approach.
- Enemies have levels and characters have soft level caps, meaning if you're 5 -
levels above the enemy, you won't be able to earn EXP.
- Levels are also a huge deal in this game so fighting enemies 3 levels ahead of you is probably not recommended.
- Characters may interact during battle.
- Some bosses can have Flow Abilities as well, so beware.
- "Disciplines" play an integral part in the game. They're similar to elements, but have more versatility.
- There are a lot of minigames. The ones currently present in the Demo are "Fishing", "Racing", "Hacking", and the tomoaky CARD game.
- JK's Mail system is also in the game, but used more as a social media hub. This is to familiarize the player with the lifestyle of these characters.
- Yes, this game has a stamina sprint system. This is because there will be some areas in the game that will require you to sprint. Adding a stamina to it makes the process a bit more intense.
- Random enemy encounters can be forcefully initiated or be avoided. (A "!" Mark will appear above your character to warn you about any enemies coming for you. Pressing the "accept" button will initiate a battle.)
- Visual novel content may be present.
- Suggestive themes may be present.
- Easter eggs and secrets will be present and it's up to the player to find them out!
... and more