Official Page: https://thirdexitgame.tumblr.com/
This is the beginning...of your nightmare.
After a long and stressful day at work all Matthias wants to do is to fall asleep, but this idea becomes stalled by the unsettling sound of a doorbell ring not too long after he takes a nap. He begins to feel uneasy about opening the door considering that he wasn't expecting any visitors.
The reluctant Matthias opens the door to reveal a night filled with intense fear, frightening encounters, unknown threats, and constant terror that includes his wife disappearing, a visit to a creepy hospital with missing patients, absent employees, and formidable creatures that feast on human flesh. He will also have to deal with a recurring nightmare that repeats over, and over. Matthias's only hope is to stop the nightmare before it becomes permanent.
Can you stop the nightmare?
- Custom maps, and original music composed by ZeroDigitz
- Interactive gameplay that requires the user to press buttons displayed on the screen in a timely manner or suffer the consequences.
- Challenging puzzles and violent traps will stand in your way as you try to unravel the mystery behind these nightmares.
- Three different endings can be achieved based on the player’s actions during gameplay.
- There are four hidden portraits(five total)in the game. Find all of them to unlock a secret.
- The game doesn’t rely on jump scares, and instead uses the environment to create a feeling of uneasiness, and tension during gameplay.
- A unique story-rich gaming experience that includes time loops, and symbolism.
- 1-2 hours of gameplay.