DYHALTO'S PROFILE

Though I may not look it, I'm really untelligent.
Valor Emblem
TRPG made with Sim RPGMaker95

Search

Filter

OhAdalyn.PNG

Yeah, it is a nice rack, isn't it?

LMBD006.png

Will there ever be any other party members besides Crescent and Sunny?

Oh shit, it's my birthday today!

Oh yeah?! Well, Happy Birthday motherfucker! What do you say to that, eh?

What are you thinking about right now?

author=Corfaisus
Further proof that Americans are dumbydumbs.Complements of Japanese game developers.

Still doesn't top their treatment of us during the Fire Emblem 7 tutorial.


Not to mention they omitted the 7 from the western release because it might confuzzle us.

Make America Post-Apocalyptic Again

Bulma, I don't know who you're trying to convince of what with your random speculative musing, but a couple of the Russiagate/Kremlingate facts are...
  • Info was leaked that Michael Flynn was in contact with the Russian ambassador during the campaign trail, plus some other unrelated items. President Trump then ordered the Justice Department to investigate the leaks themselves, not the content of the leaks.

  • Michael Flynn has offered to testify in the Trump-Russia case so long as he's granted immunity. In Trump's own words; "If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?"

  • Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnel is stonewalling the formation of an independent committee to investigate the Trump-Russia case. Ordinarily, if it's just the Senate's own committees doing the work, he and the Speaker of the House (Paul Ryan atm) have final say over what aspects of an investigation go public. This wouldn't be true if it were done by an independent body.


We don't have a decision yet, because we don't have any cold hard facts yet, because the investigation is still ongoing.
But we do have a pattern of cover-ups and distractions, and patterns are historically very reliable in their predictiveness.

--------------------------------------------------
In other news,
Now Trump is provoking North Korea!
We know that Kim Jong Un is either a tall child who knows not the power he wields, or downright clinically insane, but the proper response to a well-armed madman's raving is not the threat of military escalation. I wish Trump would cut the macho shit.

author=bulmabriefs144
Hillary's plan for Syria involves making it even less hospitable, and declaring that it is now our duty to take in more refugees, since we caused the refugee crisis. I am not kidding. She wanted to missile attack them hours before Trump did, and she supports open borders.

Hillary can run her mouth off all she wants because she didn't win. Trump would be doing the same thing. "Too bad it wasn't me, eh guys?!" Yeah, whatever. Go back to the dustbin of history.

graffiti.png

If you do another frustratingly long, multi-tiered, boss filled final dungeon, put "Fux sake, Dy" somewhere in it. Probably far away from a save point is best.

P6 Blog #10 Water encounters. Yay or nay?

If you're thinking random battles like DQ2's ship where you get it ~20% through the game, then have to fight the same weak ass, pathetic enemies for the remaining 80%, then hell no. I wouldn't even have random battles on the ship at all.

But if you have some optional water dungeons in mind, or a few wandering critters who pick a fight when touched, that's cool. Actual sea travel should be safe, or else the long distances a player has to traverse quickly become aggravating.

On the subject of an upgradeable ship, I'm all for it. I've mused on the idea of a ship doubling as the player's headquarters, where their personal inn and store keepers set up shop once you 'recruit' them.

I've been laid-off from my job but I'm not going to give up on my dream to keep making games.

D:
Companies don't know good things when they have them.

So, I work full-time, barely make ends meet, do my best to toe whatever line thrown my way, all for what? More sorrow!? My friend is right. The effort put in is not worth the output given these days. I'm glad I decided to shelf Rift Chronicles.

author=Liberty
(Don't do the Dyhalto thing, btw. XD One guy tried to do that, lying about his game and got it removed and then banned over it.)

Shit.

So, I work full-time, barely make ends meet, do my best to toe whatever line thrown my way, all for what? More sorrow!? My friend is right. The effort put in is not worth the output given these days. I'm glad I decided to shelf Rift Chronicles.

author=CashmereCat
I also work full-time but I can't upload an 18+ game to RMN.

Who says you can't? Just don't advertise it as such, and then when people go to play it, they'll be all like "whaaaaaaah".