[RM2K3] LOOKING FOR TESTERS

Pages: 1
I'm looking for three testers that would like to test my new upcoming game Eling: First Dimension. This game isn't just an RPG. It's a platform surviving game with simple controls and some hard puzzles.

The game costs you a few hours to complete. There are also some goals to complete but they can be pretty hard to complete so I don't really expect you to complete those as well.

The grammer isn't really important either. Someone will check the grammer for me but if you find something that isn't right, mail it to me.

The only thing that I want to know is if you find some bugs while you were playing, is it clear which way to go next and did you liked it. I don't want answers like "yes" or "no" but what did you liked about it and was there something that you didn't like about it. More important, did you got stuck while playing the game?

If you want to be a tester for this game, give me a message and you will receive the game within a week. Your full name will be mentioned in the credits. If you want to get paid for it, just name your price but I expect a good documentation about your experience.

I hope to find three testers who want to play my game. ^^
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'll test it.
Pages: 1