It would appear that this maybe cancelled for the time being, unless files from my PC were wiped after my motherboard crashed on me, but it mostly overused obviously, and I had used a program to speed up my games which caused it. I'm not sure if I'll able to continue, but I may start from the beginning which isn't too far off apparently, but took some time gathering up resources though. But I had to wait for my pc to be fixed, tomorrow, so it won't be long after all.
My game intro could used abit of more work though.
Update: Looks like I lost everything, well, time to start off everything again.
In the end-game, there's a super dooper character that's suppose to be relevant
to the final battle/scenes to the game. And why the hero has to group up alot of
willing soldiers/etc to end the war, so it isn't the hero that's more important, he does a storyline to finish before the end of the game, sounds like the hero is to Hero of Kvatch is to Martin.
Edit: Excuse me, it's now 116. I don't wanna over do it that much, but the more you collect characters, the more the castle gets populated with bits and bobs.
First. I like to thank you for subbing, and coming interested. First, the demo is not completed, and will be renewed, even so it's up and will be updated. Things to do:
- Right now I'm adding another town. It's called Pera Port Town, near the soldier base. Because it will lessen the annoyance of random battles every second, 47 is the encounter rate, not sure it makes it get monsters quickly or not. But I'll lower the enemy encounter though. Pera Port will contain another character recruit. I might actually put Jade there, instead in Kion even so she was replaced by some mercenary guy, who is actually optional. I will add more here again soon as I look though more stuff like bugs etc. And oh, Penn Village, which is in the Lume sector, there very small houses, but that's only for the small part of the village. You actually visit someone who has a connection with your cusion.
I'm replaying though it, and to find a decent demo ending, so who knows. But even this game was originally planned to be a full game because it may not work seeing as your collecting alot of characters. I might have some major changes to some areas. There is a area called Baen Forest, it needs a make over. I can tell you there is a character that joins you without the need for a "before joining let's have a sit down for a tale of mine". He's a mercenary. But he does a hidden agenda.
Things to do:
- One character needs a decent storyline flashback make over, to introduce him better, as he joins so quickly.
- Maybe some world maps needing overhauls, sometimes are too far apart and needs to be abit more populated.
- Dragon Graveyard area, which i think maybe near the end of the demo.
- Callen Desert properly, though it's suppose to hugely empty. but there's a tribe there, just so it won't be empty as you think.
- Not sure what else bugs i may need to fix, if i release a demo soon enough, i properly get someone to beta testing then anyway.
- It may abit confusing on your end if you play it, and wanting to find out where to go and all, I'll work on that too and remember where I'm at.
- LEVEL Cheat will be removed if I remember to get rid of it, so you don't start at level 50. Only did it for myself to get though quickly.
- Rathas Temple fixing, as I have a boss that uses two mirrors of himself, anyone help need to make that work in some way, so it can be harder, well go ahead and help me out.
- May need to add on to that Jade quest in Kion, apparently, I forgot that too and worried more about this mercenary guy, whom is optional anyway.