WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I mean most of my favourite crows have probably been ravens, but it feels like I'm trying to be edgy if I say that I really like ravens y'know

but yeah corvids in general are wonderful birds + there are always loads of them around. magpies are probably my favourite just because like

look at this chatty lil friend

Who could possibly resist the allure of an 80% discount?

Also, ravens are crows, you know. Or was it the other way around. Not very sure.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
mawk
Ratty524
mawk
yeah well I saw a really big crow the other day

how about that
You sure it wasn't a raven?
they're both big and cute and go 'honk' okay

I can't be expected to differentiate between these big cute honkbirds

Magpies are in the same family and they have a chirpy voice. When I was living in Florida, I'd share my Gardetto's with them.

karins_soulkeeper
Also, ravens are crows, you know. Or was it the other way around. Not very sure.

Different birds, same family.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I like magpies. Magpies are really intelligent birds.

Of course, they're thieves who take everything they come across that shines, but they've been shown to be able to solve puzzles with up to 8 different stages where the rewards of certain stages need to be used to solve other stages, which is really impressive.

Edit: I just checked, and the video that was in my mind while writing this post was actually about a crow, but it does state all members of the corvid family are very intelligent.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=karins_soulkeeper
Who could possibly resist the allure of an 80% discount?

They're in the same family: Corvids. Crows differ from Ravens, however, in both size (they're smaller by comparison), and calls (Crows mostly go "caw caw caw" while Ravens tend to do either a short "honk" or a frog-like "krrok-krrrrok" and other stuff. They have broader vocalizations compared to crows). They also have subtle differences in beak shape (Crow beaks are slender, Raven's are broad and sometimes have a hawk-like tip) flight mechanics (Crows flap more than Ravens, and they are incapable of "soaring" or sort of gliding around the air for a long period of time), and tail feather shape when viewed in the air.

This guy explains it:
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
corf: it uses TWO rtp songs for its trailer.

the art actually looks pretty okay but "inspired by tales of symphonia" isn't exactly instilling me with a need to buy it

edit: oops that was last page. talking about major/minor

edit2: karsu just showed me this http://archive.is/GPJuK re: major/minor
The magpies in Australia are demon spawn who attack you and have killed before and usually send people to the ER with wounds during mating season.

THEY DON'T WORK!!!!!!

They do sing pretty, though.
That's pretty informative, Ratty, thanks :D

After watching that, I realised that I have not seen a single raven irl at all, not even captive ones, which is kinda weird considering how common all other birds are here.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Wow, that magpie is an asshole. O.O They can be obnoxious here too, but they don't attack anyone, most certainly not repeatedly.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
My favorite magpies...

We have a lot of sand cranes (which are, like, 5 feet tall) where I live. I don't know why, but one was in my front yard one day, standing in front of a tree just shakin what his momma gave him. Not sure if he was trying to court the tree or pick a fight with it. Or maybe he just saw the tree shaking in the wind and was all like "hey, I can do that too! Just watch me!"
Ratty524
author=karins_soulkeeper
That's pretty informative, Ratty, thanks :D

After watching that, I realised that I have not seen a single raven irl at all, not even captive ones, which is kinda weird considering how common all other birds are here.

Might be your region, since ravens are one of the most common birds I see around my neighborhood next to house sparrows.

author=Liberty
The magpies in Australia are demon spawn who attack you and have killed before and usually send people to the ER with wounds during mating season.

Lol damn, and I thought the ravens here were ballsy mofos.
i am becoming a student of the tome of power.
a lack of focus and concentration is my downfall and failure.
meditation is a savvy weapon.

i shale crush this unruly child that is my mind into the icy ground.
there frozen remains shale learn a deep seated sense of respect, to there new master.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Evoland.

Huh, not bad.
Yeah, Evoland is pretty fun.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
fearful, I believe shale is a rock and you're looking for shall

but shit, what do I know. you're insane

InfectionsFiles: looking for shall...

/SHal,SHəl/
1.(in the first person) expressing the future tense.
looking for the future?

i fear shall...
Ratty524
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
They look like wooly willy things, that's some talent lol
GINTAMA ASHTRAY wow : D
So much cool stuff!