PERFECTMMORPG0

tl;dr version

• I designed this perfect MMORPG game. You can be everything you want to be. You can be a turtle or ice elemental, it doesnt matter. You maybe in a vegan faction or a animal rights faction or a asian faction.

• Damage is your damage and all damages are random in this game

• you can be a level 5138 player while other players are around 100 level. That means you are 51 times stronger than a level 100 player.

• in this game everything is random. Even a stupid worm may kill you. and when you die, you lose a level and if you are free player you cannot play the game until next day.

• Damage Calculation: In this game damages are random. You will deal a damage between 1 and 1999. Enemy have 100 felee you have 600 hit enemy have a felee rate 1/7.
Wait... is this a new fucking topic because I sure as hell gave a verbal warning for multiple posting in this and now it's gone?!?!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah, I'm p. sure he made ANOTHER topic to vomit his textwall of perfection on.
That sounds stupid.

Level 5138 but damage limit is 1999?

Reporting this stupidity.

Wait, probably reported the wrong person? Are yuno and Ramshackin the same person? Because the post above seems almost as bad.

Oh, he's parodying it. Ummmm, to whom it may concern, redirect my report to the actual idiot (besides me). Yuno.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah, I'm sure the mods were unaware of this silliness already.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The original topic was locked by kentona and so he made a new topic about three hours later, dismissing the fact that it was locked as "whatever." Parts of it are duplicated from the original, but if you want to experience the full masterpiece you need to read both.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Ramshackin
tl;dr version

• I designed this perfect MMORPG game. You can be everything you want to be. You can be a turtle or ice elemental, it doesnt matter. You maybe in a vegan faction or a animal rights faction or a asian faction.

• Damage is your damage and all damages are random in this game

• you can be a level 5138 player while other players are around 100 level. That means you are 51 times stronger than a level 100 player.

• in this game everything is random. Even a stupid worm may kill you. and when you die, you lose a level and if you are free player you cannot play the game until next day.

• Damage Calculation: In this game damages are random. You will deal a damage between 1 and 1999. Enemy have 100 felee you have 600 hit enemy have a felee rate 1/7.

Is yuno44907 your alt account, or are you just summarizing for us? XD
I think it was a parody summation.

Yeah, I'm sure the mods were unaware of this silliness already.

I felt it was my duty to make them aware. Because obviously, nobody noticed two massive spam threads.

author=LockeZ
The original topic was locked by kentona and so he made a new topic about three hours later, dismissing the fact that it was locked as "whatever." Parts of it are duplicated from the original, but if you want to experience the full masterpiece you need to read both.

I need to experience this, as nature intended.
Yeah I was totally unaware as I locked the original topic and posted 2nd (or more?!?) in this topic.

I do really want to know what the felee stat does
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
"Prepare for my ultimate felee skill, Tearjerker Reunion!"

"Oh nooooooooo! My emotions!" *collapses in a puddle of sorrow*

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The Grope attack can only be used while in felee range.
author=unity
Is yuno44907 your alt account, or are you just summarizing for us? XD

Just sharing the gems you would find by taking the time to read the post ;)

I'm quite fond of the 1/7 felee rate.
Sooz
I like the fact that a worm can randomly kill you.

PERFECT GAME.
i wonder what he'd do about the goldfarmers. they could be anything. rocks. turtles. ice elementals.

anything.
Sooz
I would be a worm.
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
There is something wrong with this post, everything have lines under them. I think i discovered a bug.

I stopped reading your comments bcause i was having a hearth attack. I will not answer your comments. I cant even remember them. So forget about all giant text files, there is latest thing about this game(i skipped 20.000 characters, thank me later)... And there is all possible passive skills for a perfectly balanced MMO
dmg2 hit2 fle1 hp10 hpr1 mp10 mpr1 arm2 move range LEVEL10points1skill +%50 -%50
Stat Boost Passive
Many players firstly unlocks one of this skills. If you will make everything equal to each other than dont unlock this skill: You will always have +%50 to one of your attributes and one of your other attribute will be have -%50. Boost highest attribute, decrease lowest attribute.

Dont Recover Boost
By turning all your mpr to mp or all your hpr to hp and increasing permanently your base mp or hp by +%50 you will gain a debuff which one is makes you unable to regnerate naturally by time but makes your health full if you dont move and attack and dont get attacked for continuously 10 turns.

Rage
You gain -%50 damage. But you gain damage with percentage of equal to %150 percent of lost health. Which one means if your hp is 0 you will have +%200 (50+150=200) damage but if your hp is full you will have -%50 damage. Players without this passive always have %100 damage. This buff gives you %50 bonus damage by; lowering your damage if it is over %66. So it is OP when you have lower hp than %66. IN BOARD GAME VERSION OF THE GAME YOU HAVE %50 IF YOUR HP MORE THAN %50, AND YOU HAVE %200 WHEN YOUR HP LOWER THAN %50. I changed my mind. It will be %25 to %50. So (100-75=50) (75-50=100) (50-25=150) (25-0=200)

Fully Powered
Reverse version of rage. Bcause of it is giving buff before battle starts it is weaker than rage. It is %150 when hp higher %50, %50 when hp lower than %50. No it will be (100-66or60=150) (66or60-33or40=100) (33or40-0=50)

Rebirth
Your max hp is %90 of your hp instead of %100. When you die you dont die and keep living with %10 of your max hp. For returning to real life you have to consume all of your mana while your mana is full. Its great skill for DPS but in real game it is Ice Titans skill which one is full tank. If you use rebirth, you will have -%100 hpr, -%100 armor and you will have +%100 felee and +%100 hit until you get back to normal by spending all of your max mana.

Aligning RNG Gods!
If you miss 2 hits in a row than you will have +%50 hit bonus next turn. If enemy misses you 2 turns in a row, next turn you have -%50 felee. If many enemies are atacking to you than %66 of them have to be missed you for activating this passive. Buffs stays until situation changes.

Pray for RNG Gods
If enemies hit you 3 times in a row than you will have +%50 felee bonus next turn. If you hit enemies 3 turns in a row, next turn you have -%50 hit. If many enemies are atacking to you than %75 of them have to be hit you for activating this passive. Buffs stays until situation changes.

Plague
When you take damage, enemy takes same amount of damage. You permanantly lost %50 of your hp by unlocking this.

Wampirism
Yeah, classic wampirism. You will get healed amount of damage you dealt. Your base damage is permanently halved.

From 7th Dimension
Whenever you deal damage, that damage will be dealt 1 turn later. You have a +%50 bonus damage.

From 8th Dimension
When you take damage you will take it 1 turn later. Enemies have a +%50 bonus damage. This passive gets active when you have less than %50 hp.

Muderer Instincs
Its same thing with Rage passive but based on preys health.

Action Guy
Its same thing with Fully Powered passive but based on victims health.

Kindfulness
If enemy misses you this turn, next turn you will have -%50 felee and +%50 damage. For multi enemies more than %50 of them must miss.

It is Safe
If enemy misses you this turn, next turn you will have -%50 felee and +%50 hit. For multi enemies more than %50 of them must miss.

Shaolin Monk
If you hit enemy, next turn you will have -%50 hit and +%50 felee.

What am I doing?
If you hit enemy, next turn you will have -%50 hit and +%50 armor.

Analyzed
If you made a dodge last turn and this turn your armor protected you against damage, you will gain +%100 hit for next turn.

From 6th Dimension
When you consume mana, you gain health equal to %50 of mana you consumed. Your mana is halved permanently.

Masochit
When you take damage, half of damage taken becomes mana. Your hp is halved permanently.

Soul Sucker
When you deal damage you gain mana equal to damage you dealt. Your damage is halved permanently.

Mana Shield
When you take damage to your hp, damage is halved and you lose mana equal to %150 times of damage. So its basically a kind of mana shield but not worthing it.

Ammm
When you take damage you gain %33 amount of damage as hp and your hp is halved. Permanently.

Okay?
When you use mana you gain %33 amount of used mana as mana and your mana is halved. Permanently.

Rusty Mail
If enemy cant penetrate your armor than deal damage to them equal to remaining armor. Your armor is halved. If many enemies dealt damage all of them will take the damage.

Cursed Mail
When your armor gets broken and you take damage, deal damage equal to your armor; to everything dealt damage to you this turn. Your armor is halved. Permanently.

I think there is no anymore possible passive which one will not break balance of game. So weak must get strong, strong must get weak. That gaining health when take damage is OP but its decreasing your max hp to %75 while increasing all healing effects by %200. So this is an OP passive but it is useless if you get oneshoot killed bcause of you lose %25 of your max hp. I am nerfed it to regaining %33 of taken damage, now new total max hp is %66 and healing buff is %200. I also buffed Mana Shield it was %200 instead of %150.

About your comments, i will talk later. I now going to watch Futurama.
You can't remember the comments? If only there was some way to look back at those comments...
unity
You're magical to me.
The troll OP returns!
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
OK ok, felee stat is an basic attribute and it is for evading or parrying or dodging or defending yourself from attacks. Hit rate or felee rate calculated by a/(b+a) formula. Which one means if you have 2 hit and enemy have 1 felee your hit rate is %66 and enemies felee rate is %33 and also your miss rate is %33 and or enemy have a %66 of getting hited rate.

Am i have to tell you everything? You cant even read a text file which one contains 40.000 characters.

This game is perfect and its means it is too much complex and very carefuly and detailedly balanced. I am tired. I didnt even started to watching Futurama, i was watching that video which one i was also watched before.

This is perfect game and even smartest aliens cant make something better bcause perfect is perfect and there is only one perfect in universe and it is same thing with other perfects. There is only one truth and it is ultimate truth. Nothing can be more ultimate but can only be same amount of ultimate which one means same thing.

I many times tried to contact with illuminati by disturbing riot games and blizzard but they are too lazy and prideful. They dont even talks with humans which one is not a illuminati member.

Someone have code the this game. If you are not doing it than i will play it as a board game. How suck LOL and WOW is. I will not even tell you why i hate those games. Only nice game is hearthstone but even it is unbalanced and have weak points.

Druid can kill you at first turn if you used Millhouse Manastorm and if he is playing second. Battlecry and charge minnons are op bcause you can directly deal to your enemy and your enemy cant block that damage also even your minnons return to your hand, they have battlecry so your mana isnt wasted.

Now i will stop writing bcause you dont love reading. Also all aliens are stupid. And illuminati is stupid too. I cant code but that means i am not a machine, it doesnt means i am stupid or wrong.

They think telling the truth is selfish. And they saying saying the lie is if for humans good it is a good thing. How can they think being wrong is good and being perfect is wrong? Everything is wrong in universe.