WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE VRP(VIDEOGAME ROMANTIC PAIRING)?

Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=GreatRedSpirit
author=Ilan14
Wait, who are this armoured people?
this might help

lol look at that dweeblord using havels to get through the fight

If Samus and Pikachu aren't on one of your shipping lists I dunno what can be done to save you.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Magi
If Samus and Pikachu aren't on one of your shipping lists I dunno what can be done to save you.

Samus & Pikachu BroTP
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Sated
author=Magi
author=GreatRedSpirit
author=Ilan14
this might help

That's literally a grown woman fucking a mouse. S'all I'm saying.

I agree with Sooz. They can be BFFs instead. And solve crime.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I've seen plenty of Samus x Little Mac ever since the new Smash came out, so I'm probably going to stick with that.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I really can't ship Samus beyond BroTPs. She always struck me as p. asexual and uninterested in romance. vOv Like, "Well yes I suppose I could do that, but it doesn't involve shooting space pirates in the fuckin face like a boss, so why bother?"
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Sooz
I really can't ship Samus beyond BroTPs. She always struck me as p. asexual and uninterested in romance. vOv Like, "Well yes I suppose I could do that, but it doesn't involve shooting space pirates in the fuckin face like a boss, so why bother?"

Yea, agreed. She's very matter-of-fact... Although, I could see Samus as having, like, a super busy boyfriend who's trying to start a new restaurant so he's swamped all the time and once in a while she comes home from missions and he makes her a nice dinner and they fall asleep watching a movie until they have to go off to work again, and they're both comfortable with a very chill relationship where they don't see each other much.

I'm honestly having kind of a hard time thinking of a video game relationship I was super into... hm. I doubt it'd be a main character, 'cuz those are usually always about two people slowly falling in love with those rom-com misunderstandings, etc. Side-characters, though, a lot of the time they have interesting relationships.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=Sated
author=Magi
author=GreatRedSpirit
author=Ilan14
this might help

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Who said anything about that. They're not married and are NOT allowed to go beyond second base
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Sated
author=Magi
author=Sated
author=Magi
author=GreatRedSpirit
author=Ilan14
this might help

Whoah, whoah, whoah. Who said anything about that. They're not married and are NOT allowed to go beyond second base
I feel like not being married would be the least of their problems.

Yeah, Pikachu can't even say "I do." And where does his trainer figure in to this? This is way confusing.
The real important missing authority figure here is Adam who would have to authorize any relationships Samus can have first.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Geez, hasn't anyone played Pokemon Yellow?

If that doesn't scream, "I LOVE YOU!" I don't know what does.

Besides, Pikachu's true partner has been proven to be Butterfree. They even had children and everything.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=GreatRedSpirit
The real important missing authority figure here is Adam who would have to authorize any relationships Samus can have first.

Pfft! I almost spit water all over my keyboard when I read this XD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
...and I now just read the entire plot synopsis of BioShock, BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite, and Burial at Sea ep1 and ep2.

Interesting stuff!
Okay, this thread oficially took a new level of weird... XD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If this gets to page 5 I fully expect people to be posting rambling, incoherent fanfiction about the long block from tetris doing bukakke all over all the other blocks.
author=LockeZ
If this gets to page 5 I fully expect people to be posting rambling, incoherent fanfiction about the long block from tetris doing bukakke all over all the other blocks.

Aaaand... One level more... XD