[SHARING] GIVE AWAY YOUR EXTRA PROGRAMS/GAMES/ETC

Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Gave away my App Game Kit.

Since we're spreading out, I'm updating my list to include games from old bundles as well.

(Edit) And, To The Moon has just given every player 26 points! That is to say, it's been taken too.
Um... Are there still some Game Gurus around? I think that engine would be fun to make games with ^^ would've gotten it myself if I wasn't tight on cash, lol. The DLC's would also be awesome to have.

edit:My steam ID is the same as my username here

second edit: Oops, didn't realize we were supposed to PM, I'll go do that then...
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Dead Space 2, Goats on a Bridge, and Stacking have been claimed
Thanks to TehGuy for his copy of Game Guru :D

edit: Though he said he still had another one to hand out.

Also thanks to Deltree for giving me the DLC's :-) I would've asked for one or two... But it's a shame to have them lying around unused for so long xD

I'll be sure to have my own gifts posted here next time I get a bundle, thanks all.
Thanks TehGuy for his copy of RPG MAKER VXAce,Dead Space 2, Goats on a Bridge, and Stacking.. love it!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Claimed Potatoman Seeks The Troof from TehGuy.
how does one coach a potato?
author=kentona
how does one coach a potato?

Hehe.. Who knows?
Gave away Last Word and Labryinthine Dreams to Potato_Couch.
Deltree
Gave away my copy of RMXP which I apparently had, and Goats on a Bridge.
By the way, kentona already gave me his key for RPG Maker 2k3. So that. :)
By the way, I already gave Ilan "Who's Kefka?" 14 my key for RPG Maker 2k3. So that. :)

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Right, I forgot I still have a Steam key for To the Moon. But I've already played that game and don't even use Steam to begin with, so if anyone wants it, I'll be more than happy to hand it over.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=pianotm
I have RPG Maker VX Ace

Edit: Really guys, I don't have this anymore.

TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
cook, serve, delicious, Remnants of Isolation, and Aveyond: Lord of Twilight have been taken
Deltree
Scratched off more things. My list is up to date.

I know there is somebody out there who can't leave without their buddy Superfly, and wants in on that sweet Daikatana action.
Gave away my Whisper of a Rose.

I have a steam coupon for 75% off for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, anyone interested?
Got a copy of The Chaos Engine on steam. (Old school top-down shooter SNES game~)
Game Guru and all its relevant packs have been claimed by El_Waka.