FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNEL?

Pages: 1
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I'm always a fan to hear opinions and have discussions about them.
I swear if someone made this topic, I'm gonna cry because I searched and was fruitless.

Youtube is the most popular sight for videos (duh). And spawned a lot of fun and entertaining channels. Out of all of them, which one if your favorite?

As for mine, he's pretty mediocre right now, though his videos we're good during the time (in my opinion anyway).
Allow me to introduce you to Kylernuva135, a biotuber (stands for Bionicle youtuber) who made videos showing off his creations and making his own stories with said creations.

Example of one his his creations
Example of his own stories

Most, if not all of his videos, have stop-motion in it. It's pretty impressive to say the least.
Though the reason this is my favorite channel? Well I may sound very sappy, but this channel was a huge part of my childhood. This channel was created in 2008 (I was 9 at the time). His videos we're always entertaining for me to watch as a kid. I was pretty jealous of his creations XP. I also loved his stories and characters, though the problem is that they don't look as good now as they did back then. However I have a soft spot for them because they still entertain me to this day. He got me into Bionicle MOCing (MOC stands for My Own Creation) and kept me in the Bionicle fandom. Interacting with multiple bionicle fans and even making some life long friends because of that was a big part of my life. So I have to thank Kyler for making the man I am today. Which is why I will remain subbed to him even if he is done with youtube (he's uploading very slowly lately DX).

But enough about me! Tell us your favorites and why! Share with us!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I have no idea who these guys are but they make really cool stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyChimpCollective/videos

Okay jokes over, a couple of my favorites are MatthewMatosis, who's an indepth game reviewer.

TheSw1tcher: a.k.a. two best friends play, Criken2 and TeamAvolition also have some brilliant videos.

FriendlyJordies and ColabHQ are also fantastic if you're into what they are. Jordies is an Australian activist, while the Colab is a voice acting troupe, some of whom I hire on occasion myself, they started out as a "Let's Read: Homestuck" group called HomestockColab, but decided they did want to branch out and be their own brand.
I'll be honest, I mostly just use Youtube for game music or prog rock albums that I don't have downloaded/copied onto my iTunes. Anything outside of that is either stumbling upon game design videos, or just stuff I subscribe to purely for entertainment value/chilling out.

My favourite Youtube channel at the moment is probably our very own Brickroad's Channel. He's a really good Let's Player, specifically because he often makes a lot of interesting game design observations while playing. That and he plays a lot more lesser known/hardly played stuff.

Out of the other entertainment shit, my favourites are Game Grumps, JonTron, Wreckless Eating, DeceasedCrab, and Steve-O's Channel.

Yeah, I'll freely admit that most of my entertainment on YT comes from "low-brow" stuff. It's w/e.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
LA Beast, as far as Youtube personalities goes.

For things that are actually somewhat intelligent and provocative, Vsauce. I just wish he'd update more often.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
One of my favorite channels is TheSw1tcher. They're like a reverse Game Grumps. Yeah, they crack jokes all the time and are fun to watch and/or listen. But where Game Grumps spend about 10% of the time talking about the game and 90% about everything else, TheSw1tcher (A.K.A. Two Best Friends) spend 90% of the time talking about the games they're playing and cracking jokes about the games.

They all come from a background of playtesters, so they're very good at games and love to point out things they like and dislike, as well as what works and what doesn't.

Silent Hill: Homecoming. (One of my favorite playthroughs. We all know this game is bad, but these two point out EXACTLY why)

Resident Evil 2 (I've played that game at least 30 times and they STILL point out cool and interesting things that I missed.

Prison Break

Beyond that, I also like watching Tear of Grace. He is a single army Game Grumps. What sets him apart is the fact that he edits out all the dull moments, so he doesn't have to try hard to fill in dead space. Every second is fun to watch.

He's also one of the rare Youtubers where editing silly stuff actually doesn't feel forced. I don't think I've ever watched a vid of his where

Assassin's Creed Unity:

Yandere Simulator.

Dark Souls 2: NG+10 Broken Ladle only. Fighting a boss.

Middle Eart: Shadow of Morder.
How's going bro my name is peeeewdiepie
https://www.youtube.com/user/videogamedunkey/

His stuff is absolutely hilarious and often unpredictable, and if you play League of Legends (I personally don't, but oh well), his channel is also a wealth of longtime experience that you can absorb if you wanna improve your playing skills.

His (legitimate) reviews also state some surprisingly valid points in-between all the crazy jokes and whatnot.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Red_Nova
One of my favorite channels is TheSw1tcher. They're like a reverse Game Grumps. Yeah, they crack jokes all the time and are fun to watch and/or listen. But where Game Grumps spend about 10% of the time talking about the game and 90% about everything else, TheSw1tcher (A.K.A. Two Best Friends) spend 90% of the time talking about the games they're playing and cracking jokes about the games.

They all come from a background of playtesters, so they're very good at games and love to point out things they like and dislike, as well as what works and what doesn't.

Silent Hill: Homecoming. (One of my favorite playthroughs. We all know this game is bad, but these two point out EXACTLY why)

Resident Evil 2 (I've played that game at least 30 times and they STILL point out cool and interesting things that I missed.

Prison Break
Admiration Five!

If you aren't the squeamish sort, OneyNG makes pretty funny stuff.
Pages: 1