HELP ME PLEASE!

Pages: 1
I'm currentlly working in a translation of final fantasy VII Origin(a french rpg maker game) It's engine is rpg maker 2003 but when I try to open the file the data folder is missing. How I decrypt that folder?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You should get the source files from the developer. If they're not willing to give the game to you unencrypted and tell you it's okay for you to translate the game, you shouldn't be working on a translation.

However, RPG Maker 2003 doesn't have a data folder. The data files are just directly in the main game folder. If the game is unencrypted you will usually see hundreds of map files there.
author=LockeZ
You should get the source files from the developer. If they're not willing to give the game to you unencrypted and tell you it's okay for you to translate the game, you shouldn't be working on a translation.

However, RPG Maker 2003 doesn't have a data folder. The data files are just directly in the main game folder. If the game is unencrypted you will usually see hundreds of map files there.
Thus os the problem. The developers are missing and the game is quite proffesional. Launcher, installer etc.. And when you try open the game you need to import the RPG_RT EXE file because the game miss that file. And when you import that file from another game, the maps show nothing, but the database works perfect and the tilesets also works.
author=LockeZ

Thus os the problem. The developers are missing and the game is quite proffesional. Launcher, installer etc.. And when you try open the game you need to import the RPG_RT EXE file because the game miss that file. And when you import that file from another game, the maps show nothing, but the database works perfect and the tilesets also works. I'm a multi account user if you ask
unity
You're magical to me.
author=XxXhelazz
author=LockeZ

Thus os the problem. The developers are missing and the game is quite proffesional. Launcher, installer etc.. And when you try open the game you need to import the RPG_RT EXE file because the game miss that file. And when you import that file from another game, the maps show nothing, but the database works perfect and the tilesets also works. I'm a multi account user if you ask

Multi accounts are against the rules, tho :/
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So you are both breaking the rules here and shamelessly stealing someone else's work without their permission.

Get the fuck out and don't come back.
author=LockeZ
So you are both breaking the rules here and shamelessly stealing someone else's work without their permission.

Get the fuck out and don't come back.

I don't want to steal anyone work. The RPG I'm talking about is free. I only want to translate the game. Sorry for the multiaccount but I didn't know that sorry but I never stole anyone game. Sorry. I cab't get their permission since they have dissapeared from the internet. I already tried to do It but they are out.
author=unity
author=XxXhelazz
author=LockeZ

Multi accounts are against the rules, tho :/

Sorrh, I didn't know that
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Aren't... you the person that keeps making threads asking for help that ultimately go nowhere?
author=Marrend
Aren't... you the person that keeps making threads asking for help that ultimately go nowhere?
no, I don't think so
LockeZ
If they aren't responding to you then you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT have the right to modify and re-release their game without their permission.
Yeah, sorry, you don't have that right and if you tried to post it up on RMN I'd have to deny. We allow translation projects based on the trust that people have gotten permission from the original creator to do so.
author=XxXhelazz
author=Marrend
no, I don't think so

Lol, this is like say "Officer, I swear the weed you found in my pocket with my name on it isn't mine."
Pages: 1