POST YOUR PICTURE

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The most recent post in this topic was by Mawk. I clicked hoping for a picture of Mawk and it didn't happen. Now I'm sad.
author=LockeZ
The most recent post in this topic was by Mawk. I clicked hoping for a picture of Mawk and it didn't happen. Now I'm sad.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=kentona
author=LockeZ
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Yellow Magic
author=kentona
author=LockeZ
Talking of cats.

Babby picture of me and Joe. We're both 25 this year =)

oh, actually, I did take one forever ago

and another one slightly less forever ago, in-character as my OC Bedhead Hotmess

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i have a mawk pic

here it is

here's a baby photo

I don't actually ever wear sunglasses despite this obvious fixation, whoops
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
ratty you have a nice smile!

baby libby is adorable

if i look unamused it's because it's 8 and i haven't showered yet and i want to stop writing emails preparing for summer and one of my kids has been coughing up blood for two days in a row now
Might be time for a hospital visit...
Craze
he doesn't like doctors because they reinforce that he is crazy.

...one of my kids as in students. i do not have children. their hospital visits are not under my control as much as i push them to go sometimes
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
craze lowered your PQ (prettiness quotient) by ~6 points let me make it up for you

Craze
i get PAID to watch children die, you can quote me on that

versa make kayla get an account and make games so that she can post her don corleone photo

edit:

there we go we're still -6 now
everyone should use interstellar selfie station because it's fun and large pixels are the only thing in the world I feel I can really understand
The weird moment I thought someone was talking about me.

Also ..

It truly shows the best side of me. And the details!
I can now agree with mawk.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Nice, Ephiam. Looks like you lift.
Bizarre, you seem to be a fan of pink. You also do look like Fyori a lot. Did you model the avatar from that photo? It's a nice fit.
Happy, you look hairbrained as your Mad Max-themed avatar. It's a good look.
Sated looking as subversive as his online presence.
Pizza, your Sesame Street glass is full of swagger. For some reason I feel the urge to collect stuff like that again.
Corf, your Auron is on point.
Ratty, I didn't know you were African American. Or are you Hispanic? I can't tell. What nationality are you? I like your hair. Is it, like, auburn or something?
Also, what's interstellar selfie station? It's pretty pixelly.

~~~

OK, might as well show a few pics of me. I cropped people out of my photos because I wasn't sure if they appreciated me sharing their faces on some random website. I'm sure they would be fine with it, but just taking precautions.

Me and my childhood friend swaggering up the place too much.

Me and my little bro.

A little older now.

And now we're up to present day me.

Beware: YOLO hashtag swag contained within

Final round. Me and childhood friend are 2 swag 4 u, apparently.

So that was alarming. I hope your eyes weren't scorched. My personal photos are like weapons, they can inflict occasional blindness and bouts of nausea. But in reality, I feel a little bit weird posting these photos, but I figure it won't be so much of a deal once I do. Connection happens when you have the vulnerability to be exposed. Plus, since everyone else has done it, my little album can fade into obscurity within a decade of pages, and no-one will ever know it had existed. At least that's what I tell myself.
Duuuuuude, you look half cast as fuck. Was expecting you to look like a nerdy little shit haha.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Haha... half Samoan, bro. But I'm still a nerdy little dude :P

Edit: Bonus thug life golf practice journey. My presence is your present.