STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Pages: first 12 next last
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I have a couple of promotions to announce currently. In a sense, we're going BACK TO THE FUTURE. Or vice-versa. Whatever. Anyways, I'm happy to announce that kentona is rejoining the ranks of staff as an administrator. kentona will be responsible for much of the day-to-day operations of rpgmaker.net. kentona has been an integral part of rpgmaker.net community since it launched and I think he will be a very good fit. ankylo has also agreed to rejoin the staff and will be providing us with his technical expertise. We're kind of a package deal.

We are currently looking at restructuring the staff and adding a few other new positions which will be announced next week. Everyone that said they wanted to save rpgmaker.net will be expected to have their résumé ready and be prepared to work. Right? Right.
Yay! Congrats Kentona, ankylo! Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do, given time enough.

If you need any help just ask. I'm sure anyone will be glad to be of service!
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Woot! Kentona is moderator again. The world is good.
Sounds eppic. I believe in you, rmncholbert & new staff, so that RMN stays the RM paradise it is.
>kentona staffing again

well i'm satisfied
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
whoop whoop!
Just make sure brickroad doesn't find out.
I agreed to this because I didn't want to lose my makerscore.

also

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Great news, Kentona's back.

I wouldn't mind doing some moderation if you really need it. I'd be a bit strict however (as in I'd systematically lock member bashing threads).

Yay Kentona's back. So is ankylo. Congrats to both of them! ^_^
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I just wanted to say that, though I have only been a member of RMN for, like, 6 months, if you ever need more help, I'll do anything I can. I'd do anything to help you not only letting this website survive, but making it better than it was before.
author=kentona

also

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!
Hopefully the itty-bitty living space won't be included this time.
author=kentona

also

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!

kentona, i have complete faith that you can live up to being robin williams casted as a genie

the best character ever
This news is soulwarming :D
author=Yoshio
>kentona staffing again

well i'm satisfied
I'd be willing to help. Although I don't know how valuable I'd be since I've been in RMN's shadows mostly.
"Cardcaptor Sakura - Premonition of Hope"
Well yeah, that's the song that came to my mind while I read this news. I mean, the last part of the song.
author=geodude
author=Shinan
You need an approver in another timezone. Like geodude. He's European.
yeah i'd be happy to help out with submissions, you know
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Congrats to the new staff!
Pages: first 12 next last