*GAMEOVER4.MID*

Pages: 1
It's 1984 all over again. I'm out, taking all my games with me, but you can keep your stinking Misao. RMN has been the last bastion keeping the spirit of RPG Making alive, but it seems that the new administration is steering it away from the chipsets we once ripped. I leave you with a quote symbolizing the spirit of RPG Making and a hundred faces of darkness personified with a shit-eating grin following its victory over the forces of light in the battle of Sonic and the Chaos Emeralds.

author=TFT
I'm sure there's always been something that you've been very proud of, right? Let's share some stories. :gwa:

One of my proudest things is when me and father were driving, he suddenly turns to face me and asks "Will MISTER BIG T really be able to win Master? Can he save the world?" (For those of you who do not know, Master was the name of the world destroyer of BIG T 2) To have your own parent, genuinely interested in your project you're working hard on, is a great feeling. :worship:

Another very proud moment came few weeks ago when I heard my father had boasted my games, my site, and all things I do to his mother and telling her how much money and time I spend into them all without asking anything in return and telling her how incredibly proud he is of me. ... :incred:
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
The awkward moment when Strangeluv and Magi are unbanned
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Aaah, so ,they will be unbanned! well, then,every thing's allright!
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
that looks like the kind of guy that would try to talk to me at a human workplace about his new modern warfare xbox headset, but i just turn up 'black dog' on my ipod and pretend not to hear him
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Wow he REALLY liked sonic and the chaos dragons.
Pages: 1