WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

post=123602
this is relevant to my life- i have a date coming up with a fine-as-hell young, naive, VERY christian girl. i don't actually remember just HOW young she is, this could get interesting. eep.

The boy I'm kind of crushing on is both Christian and mostly republican. And his father is an avid hunter. A challenge, I say!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Orig: It's best if you focus on homosexual men. They're better at making you not seem pathetic!

uh: That is a great story.
You're just peachy. PEACHY. I can't wait till I'm sixty and develop an affectionate fondness for women who look like Carmen Maura and Setsuko Hara.
Craze
Those names mean nothing to me.
I have no idea what the hell you're driving at half the time either.
Craze
Yo' momma.
post=123687
Story time!!!!!!!!!

One night about 2 weeks ago a friend was driving us back to his place after we had successfully purchased some alcohol about 5 minutes before 2AM (when stores in Florida stop selling it). As I was standing there, waiting for him to painstakingly put the cover on his Firebird Formula, another car pulls up and takes a spot on the opposite lane of the small lot we're in. A slightly intoxicated looking couple about our age gets out; the girl looks to be doing some exotic Latin variant of the pee pee dance. He says "go over there" and she goes not nearly far enough into the bushes to be hidden, fully illuminated by their car's headlights. I avert my eyes and instead look at the dude, who is silently watching his companion. He notices us and decides this is a great opportunity to strike up some kind of conversation. "Is that a Hemi?" he asks my friend, probably just to make distracting small talk because that's a question that you would ask if you don't know much about Firebirds. This goes on for a few minutes. This whole time I am thinking "this girl can't possibly be pissing right in front of us, there's no way, there's a public restroom right next to where they parked, it's too weird." The girl walks back into my view pulling at her skirt and for a moment I think my fears are confirmed. I found out how wrong I was when she not-quietly-enough asks her voyeur "should I bury it?" At this point I lose it and start laughing uncontrollably. "So is that you guys' thing or what?" I ask, but I get no reply. They hurriedly get back in their car, knock over a chain post backing up, and speed off. My friend was just standing there dumbfounded.

Tampa.

Someone needs to make this into a children's book.Now.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Ace Attorney Investigations is £20 pre-order, free delivery.

Ceeeelebrate good times come on~
post=123829
Ace Attorney Investigations is £20 pre-order, free delivery.
you have amazing taste, YM
woooohoooo

edit: oh me oh my is it pancake day??? i thought it was a bit weird when someone invited me over to randomly make some pancakes, man i'm buzzing now!!
i needed something to get my mind off the eversorubbish valentines day
Sleeping past a 3PM lecture is a new low.

... maybe I'll say pancake day was a religious holiday for me.
post=123769
I've been served. :C

??!
post=123834
you have amazing taste, YM
never thought i'd see these words i am flabbergasted
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Like, go crawl into an empty hole and die.
:<
I CANNOT BE DEFEATED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guy with black hair and eyepatch- Dr. Klein
Girl with purple hair and headpiece- Liza
Guy with dark shades and long brown hair-Roufas
Girl with blond hair-Emelia
Guy with brown hair, red headband and toothpick-Gen
Lady with dark hair and pink beret- Cindy Campbell
Girl with purple hair and blush makeup- Princess Rei
Guy with mask and green hair- Joker
Guy with black mask/helmet- Alkarl
Dog boy- Riki
Guy with elf ears and purplish hair/ponytair- Yozma
Brown skinned woman with blond hair-Princess Lion
Guy with white/purple hair and circlet-TimeLord
Guy with golden chicken like helmet- Alkaiser
Guy with light blond hair-Rogue/Blue
Girl with tan hair and blush lips-Annie
Guy with beard and captain's hat-Hawk
Guy with red collar and cactus hair-Red
Purple hair, and ornate headpiece- Charm Lord Orlouge
Robot looking dude-MBlack
Blonde guy with cig- Ren

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm wondering what theguy looks like in real life.
To risk getting lambasted by Craze again, today I was walking out of school and the aforementioned boy was walking ahead of me. He saw me, waited behind one of the glass exit doors, then looked up at me with a smile. I went outside and he said "Hi!" to me in this really cheery voice. :3 While I said hey back, I was thinking "You have no idea what you are doing to me right now."
Craze
Orig I am only doing this to you

because I did the exact same thing in High School. (Then I grew up.)