WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

@Jeroen Hahaha, yeah, games can end pretty quickly for you sometimes but it's alright since joining another game is just as fast.

We should see if there's anyone interested! Maybe we could organize RMN ToS games? That could be fun!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=TungerManU
P.S. While we're at it, Sol, maybe that was a little harsh. Why couldn't you ask our German fellas? Pretty sure they ain't less in number than the Brazilians. I know there's NeverSilent, and... er..

People on RMN know me?! I'm kind of flattered. ^_^
Seriously though, I did watch that game yesterday despite not being much of a football fan, and I actually felt sorry for Brazil. I mean, I am glad Germany won, but that was just overkill...

author=Jeroen_Sol
Not much later came the realization that if we beat Argentina today, we will be next...

Being half Dutch myself, it wouldn't matter to me who wins in a final Germany vs. Netherlands, it'd always be a good ending. Hup Holland!

Oh... you said you wanted to stop talking about football? Okay, change of subject. Ehm... Gam Mak!
Well, pretty much the same as NeverSilent. Didn't watch it, though. It's impossible not to get the results anyways. Even when you try to sleep.
I don't care that much, it's more the only time Germans swing flags about and are proud to be Germans : D

And thinking about dinner .. chicken .. yum!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I've gotta stop thinking so American.

I thought you meant football.

of course, I had clued in when saw world cup, but I still made the mistake =l
It's been like three days, but
Random Question of the Day
What popular Indie game has a main character named Quote? Cave Story

I'd put I picture, but the question is easy enough isn't it?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Does anyone know a good game like this? And I swear to God, if anyone says Yume Nikki or any of its fangames, I'm going to punch them in the nose. This is, of course, implying that making a game that I have so little reason to care going into it that I fall asleep playing can ever be a good thing.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ah, bummer. Oh well, now it's time to root for Germany to win the final.
Anyone else here ever watched the awesomeness that is Leverage? Fuck, I love that show. Finished watching the whole series a few weeks ago but I saw a post on Tumblr that made me want to watch it all over again - and that's not usual for me. Often when I watch/read/play something one time I'll wait at least a few years before feeling like I should do so again (if it was awesome the first time) but now? The only thing that I can compare it to is One Piece in that regard (read the manga 3 times in 5 years... which doesn't sound like much but we're talking 700+ chapters and watching the anime as many times in between too. I... maybe love that anime to bits.)

So... Leverage. Seen it?
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Hellion and The Drop are two new movies in the u.s....

it's almost like (and improbable) that they visited RMN, looked at some featured games, and decided to name their movies after them.
Seiromem
Alright, Adon has made me desire a pokemon avatar!
Once I find one, it's goo-bye rude owl!
or is it?
Adon237
i love your noctowl avatar seiromem

gastrodon is my favorite pokemon. more like gastradon amirite

"Adon, evolves into Adonkadonk, evolves into Madonna" - a direct quote from LockeZ on my cancelled Pokemon fangame.
Seiromem
author=Adon237
more like gastradon amirite

You are.

author=Adon237
"Adon, evolves into Adonkadonk, evolves into Madonna" - a direct quote from LockeZ on my cancelled Pokemon fangame.

Oh, it's canceled hm? That's disappointing.

seiro, evolves into seiromem, evolves into memories.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=seiromem
author=Adon237
more like gastradon amirite
You are.

author=Adon237

Oh, it's canceled hm? That's disappointing.

seiro, evolves into seiromem, evolves into memories.

Deep.
If Lebron ends up going back to Cleveland to sign with them this summer, I’m going to pinch myself for not buying that Cavaliers jersey when I had the chance over the Oklahoma City Thunder one that I got.

But, to my credit, I did buy that jersey back when last year’s playoffs were still going on and Cleveland was looooooonnnnnng gone before then.
I want to write reviews, but my internet connection stinks and I only get 2GB a month bandwidth... >< Guess I have to stick to RPGMaker 2000-2003 gams.
Adon237
when will i complete my madonna-esque evolution process

i want to find fake pokemon that would resemble the adon pokemon evolution line
If Lebron ends up going back to Cleveland to sign with them this summer, I’m going to pinch myself for not buying that Cavaliers jersey when I had the chance over the Oklahoma City Thunder one that I got.

Damn it, karma. Why are you such a bit*h?

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
"I should post more."
Yeah, you should, slashphoenix. I remember I used to see you on here all the time and now I just don’t.

But it’s hard not to resist mother nature (and by that, I mean the T.V.).