WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

It's been a while since I celebrated Halloween, especially since I moved to Toronto. I don't think my neighbourhood really celebrates it to be honest- probably to do with how multicultural it is here.

I didn't even buy any chocolate for myself! Not even one bar!

My room mate and I made peanut butter cookies though, so I guess it evens out.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Check list

GlassBottle of Champagne
Suitable attire
Put a bet on

All done.

Time to watch the race that stops the nation.

Melbourne Cup

Woo, Melbourne Cup! Almost forgot that was on today. Need to find my fancy hat~ ^.^

My picks:

Gust of Wind
Hokko Brave
Almoonqith
Snow Sky

If one of 'em makes it in I'll be happy. ^.^

https://www.racenet.com.au/melbourne-cup/horses.aspx

If you wanna watch: http://www.7live.com.au/#4
In 10 minutes.

None of mine came up but damn, I can't be unhappy. Prince of Penzance won, ridden by the only female jockey on the field which was considered to be a big deal for representation in sport to actually be included... let alone win. Yeah, you go girl! d(^.^)b

The strapper is the jockey's brother and drew the barrier for her (he also has Downs Syndrome), and the poor girl had a fall about 14 or so months ago that fractured her spine. Damn, talk about your come-backs!

nhubi
Also the horse was a 100:1 shot...and I put a $1 on it so that buys the next bottle of bubbles!

e: actually I'm going to go buy MV with it, because why not?

@Libby Oh, that's so cool! It's great to hear ladies kicking butt in Aussie Land~
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Ok i finished Undertale. With that game no longer being spoilable for me i feel more at ease. Now i can play all the no-rm event games.
nhubi
Wow MV was a bit of a download, 1.2 Gb is huge. Still now it's just sitting there looking at me going 'what did you buy me for again, you don't make games' and I'm like 'whatever, maybe I just like the icon, maybe I'll enter the MVlympics, maybe I'll go have a nap now, so shush.'

I may be a little less than sober due to Melbourne Cup'ness.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

High energy song meets matter over mind. I'll try again later, perhaps.

"GOD!" ~ Corfaisus 2015
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Oooookay, so, Myriad Cypher's game-thread on RMW has been locked on account of having rips? I don't quite understand that decision. Like, my other games there have rips? Maybe because Myriad's are more obvious (read: graphics), but, I'm trying to not worry too much about it.

Of course, I'm desperately trying to keep a positive note about things in general, but, it's... kinda hard, to be honest.
On RMW they have a policy with rips in that if they can tell they're rips or someone brings it to their attention, they'll lock the thread. It's because they're the public face of Degica so they have to appear to be on the up-and-up, so to speak. It's usually 'don't ask, don't tell' but if someone brought up the rips in your topic or reported you for it and it's really obvious, then they have to step in. It sucks but that's why.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
nhubi
Wow MV was a bit of a download, 1.2 Gb is huge. Still now it's just sitting there looking at me going 'what did you buy me for again, you don't make games' and I'm like 'whatever, maybe I just like the icon, maybe I'll enter the MVlympics, maybe I'll go have a nap now, so shush.'

Just play with it and see what happens.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
On RMW they have a policy with rips in that if they can tell they're rips or someone brings it to their attention, they'll lock the thread. It's because they're the public face of Degica so they have to appear to be on the up-and-up, so to speak. It's usually 'don't ask, don't tell' but if someone brought up the rips in your topic or reported you for it and it's really obvious, then they have to step in. It sucks but that's why.

Now I'm pretty sure I'll never return to RMW.

Anyway, I requested an unlock code for MV a few days ago so I can activate it offline, and RMW still hasn't got back to me? I just remember that in the past, they were usually very prompt with this sort of thing. What happened?
author=Marrend
Oooookay, so, Myriad Cypher's game-thread on RMW has been locked on account of having rips? I don't quite understand that decision. Like, my other games there have rips? Maybe because Myriad's are more obvious (read: graphics), but, I'm trying to not worry too much about it.

Of course, I'm desperately trying to keep a positive note about things in general, but, it's... kinda hard, to be honest.

Nobody goes to RMW to find games anyway. I've got less than 1% of my downloads from RMW.
Like I said, if it's pointed out then they'll usually pull it. If they're edited it might take a while for them to notice (or maybe the one in charge of letting games through hasn't played FFV, or is just nice and letting them through for now.)

author=Ratty524
author=Liberty
Now I'm pretty sure I'll never return to RMW.

Anyway, I requested an unlock code for MV a few days ago so I can activate it offline, and RMW still hasn't got back to me? I just remember that in the past, they were usually very prompt with this sort of thing. What happened?

They are a bit busy lately. I'd recommend a post in the forums asking about it, but be polite. That or PM one of the mods there.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I had forgotten what being mildly ill feels like.. I don't quite like being warm and cold at the same time
nhubi
author=pianotm
Just play with it and see what happens.

I made a cute blue slime wave and do a moonwalk. Yeah, I need to get back to writing.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sated
author=Liberty
Funny. They just accepted my Engalia thread over there, despite the fact that the screenshots contain obvious FFV rips. Maybe my FFV-style RTP characters tricked them into thinking the other characters are also custom. Kekekeke.

Then you're lucky I'm not there.

author=Marrend

I did wonder what Shaz's 'rip peace' post meant. You're better off here anyway. That site is a business, not a commumity. ><