WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Seiromem
goddamn it time I told you to STOP PASSING ME

No, They will never stop.
@Kalledemos This is a good post. I am clapping for you now, but you can't hear me. <3
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
haha kalle
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

This is getting done tonight.

EDIT: Did it.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
what is going on with freya's face pic? the way her hair is looks awful on so many levels, and it took forever to realize that's her snout out in front when i originally thought she was looking to the side. uhigh

..garnet's smile is also kinda weird but at least her picture has depth
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
you won't be throwing me so easily once I get an owlbear avatar.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Craze
..garnet's smile is also kinda weird but at least her picture has depth

Still more depth than most other characters in the series.
InfectionFiles
Don't worry seiro, we will find the strength to toss you...
Seiromem
author=InfectionFiles
Don't worry seiro, we will find the strength to toss you...

TRY ME
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Seiromem
TRY ME

Seiromem
you don't fuck with owlbears
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Don't fuck with owls in general

If you've seen this movie you probably know what I'm talking about
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Frogge
Don't fuck with owls in general

If you've seen this movie you probably know what I'm talking about

Is that from that mockumentary with Mila acting as the introduction? The Fourth Kind?

If so, I love absolutely everything about the movie until they drive their carefully constructed horror tale into a wall of "This is really fucking stupid" and sour the whole thing.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
If I draw Seiromem an owlbear, can someone make it into an avatar?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Hexatona
Is that from that mockumentary with Mila acting as the introduction? The Fourth Kind?

If so, I love absolutely everything about the movie until they drive their carefully constructed horror tale into a wall of "This is really fucking stupid" and sour the whole thing.

Yup! I really love that movie.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Dudesoft
If I draw Seiromem an owlbear, can someone make it into an avatar?

I can make it into a super cool avatar. (Not as cool as mine, but cool-adjacent.)
Corfaisus
Skip-It

The best thing about it: a counter.

The worst thing about it: dentist.
InfectionFiles
Your dentist's name is krentist huuuh

Sounds alot like dentist
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I was just reminded of the time in English class where my creativity was invalidated.

I'm sure it was just what the teacher wrote as something of an attempt at a connection between us or something, but at the time it filled me with rage.

I think at the time this short story assignment came down to me, I had only discovered reading recently. Not that I didn't like reading, but I had better things to do with my time than read, unless it was part of school. Then, I saw this cover at a Zellers:

I read it, and then it like broke the dam and I wanted to read a lot more. I ended up reading a bunch of the Magic the Gathering books.

Anyway, we get this short story assignment, and I like dive right into it. Basically it was about a student at a magic school who was tasked with clearing out some monster from some ruin. Kind of a Magical Link sort of deal. BLah blah blah.

Anyway, I get the assignment back, and its says "Harry Potter Fan, eh?" next to my (quite high) marks. I was instantly filled with rage. I had noticed a Harry Potter phenom going on, but to me the covers looked like books you'd read to elementary school kids so I had dismissed them at the time because I was so focused on my Magic books. (Eventually I did read them, and they were awesome) but at the time it felt like to her I couldn't come up with a short story on the merits of my own creativity. Put me off the Harry Potter books for a long time too.