WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Yeah, I thought once the question was answered that the topic was going to die down pretty quick, and then until few hours later I come back, and noticed a storm of Mud Pies raining down on the masses. I was laughing pretty hard what had happened with all these witty comments being made since I have not seen something like this for a good long time. I did not intervene, and let these guys get it out of their system (Good Therapy USUALLY). Hopefully they all become friends after that fiasco.

Right now things have calmed down, but my goodness the whole issue seems like a powder keg I didn't know existed. I thought it was just some good old rivalry, but it seems more like sour grapes.

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=LockeZ
We are all LockeZ on this blessed day

Happy LockeZ day!
Terribly disappointed LockeZ day has not been marked by another Tidus video. Or have LockeZ & Craze exhausted the unholy repertoire...?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i really love the marvels of the internet we really do just let anyone post whatever they would like to on here, terms and conditions may apply

also i'm thinking about how hideous glottal stops are, and that it is beautiful that we have the "a/an" thing but awful how we don't have the my/mine thing for the same reason
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
What is wrong with glottal stops...?
Adon237
i mean im sure to other people they are completely OK, but to me they are very uncomfortable
Jeroen_Sol
Have you never said uh-oh?
Adon237
yes i have, but i hate those repeating sounds that force you to make a glottal stop... like "la alma"
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I think the funniest thing about the Internet is that Orson Scott Card envisioned it being A place where the all the most influential people of the world would gather to discuss the issues. A place were talking about things online could literally lead you to being elected.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Happy LockeZ day...Happy us day.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Since when did today become the fucking LockeZ Instrumentality Project?

(I tried to make a joke.)
author=LockeZ
We are all LockeZ on this blessed day

And also all other days. I am everyone, forever.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Kloe
Since when did today become the fucking LockeZ Instrumentality Project?

(I tried to make a joke.)

"Tried" being the operative word.

XD jk
This makes me think of an rm game I played awhile back. The concept was that the final boss was defeated (first final boss at the beginning of the game), everyone was happy, and then everything was slowly reverting back to its original state, and you had to go on a journey to find out why everything was slowly changing into lower and lower gfx, and eventually the npcs got to the point where they just spoke in numbers.

Then when you beat the final boss (second one at the end of the game)...all was darkness. You could say all returned to lockez.

This is my contribution to national lockez day.
Wow it is quiet today...hello? Anybody here?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Hi Kal.

I've been listening to my audiobooks for so long, all my music albums are new and interesting again!

Also, I made a topic in creative corner. Do things in it.
Being shy makes me mean.

Being mean makes me shy.

The ultimate loop.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Reminds me of my transition from the person that always listened to the person that always talked.

For my life: Phase One: I was the person that absolutely loved hearing gossip, talking to people, hearing what they had to say. I preferred that to being called upon to contribute in some way. I just didn't have the knack for it, really. The few times I made a joke it was almost always by accident.

Phase One point five: Rebound Relationship, bad idea - should have ended after two months. Went on for six. The thing is, the other person was like a shitty mirror of myself - always content to listen, never really talking. I was basically forced to fil the remaining four months with my own talking. I hated it.

Phase two+: Once I was separated from pretty much everyone I knew - the lack of pleasantries with acquaintances drove me up the wall. I got very good at taking advantage of awkward social situations and turning it into pleasant comedy ice breakers. The more this went on, the more I felt confident doing so, and not really minding when it didn't go as planned. Eventually, I ended up being the main talker, and asserting my self in conversations because, now, finally, I WANT TO TALK

Anyway, ignore me, just taking a stroll down memory lane.
author=Arandomgamemaker
Being shy makes me mean.

Being mean makes me shy.

The ultimate loop.

Most shy people I met weren't mean, probably the opposite. I mean it's not impossible to be mean and shy I guess, but I don't see how they relate to each other.