WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=LockeZ
Unless the doll is a giant touch-interface I don't see the point of it. You're already wearing VR goggles. If you can rub the doll's cheek or stroke its hair and it causes your character to do the same thing in a dating game, then that's actually kinda neat I guess? But looking at that doll, I'm pretty sure it's just a regular non-electronic plush doll that some dude is creepily holding for no reason while watching a movie.

In the news page(PT-BR) I've got the picture it says "to enhance immersion in VR games", so it's the missing trackpad option... This remembers me of that post on Fire emblem.

Waifu-wise there's the way more advanced Gatebox. (NewsPage link)
I have to admit that I like that one, specially if I could order some sort of K.I.T.T. version. (From knight rider)
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=Kevincalanor
I have to admit that I like that one, specially if I could order some sort of K.I.T.T. version. (From knight rider)

:3

Are devs going to include rather cruel options in their stuff? XP
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I made my first four cents on my Youtube channel! Woo-hoo!
author=Zakariya
:3

Are devs going to include rather cruel options in their stuff? XP

You mean attaching missles and a Vulcan Minigun to my KITT?
Nah, these stuffs are like credit cards, if you carry it around everywhere you're bound to end up using it in a wrong time, this could cause some hassle.

author=pianotm
I made my first four cents on my Youtube channel! Woo-hoo!

Woop, that's two extra two-cent opinions ^^ (What kind of vids you make?)
pianotm
I make music! I make my techno pieces.
It sucks that you can't touch that money until you get over a set amount of subscribers, though. :<
pianotm
Yeah. Not that anyone's been subscribing.
Are we familiar with Poppy?

Her channel was a fun, interesting, weird afternoon for me. ^.^
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=GreatRedSpirit
My avatar came from a sprite so my work is already done!
Was it made from aghanim's sprite from zelda a link to the past? The pose reminds me of that one.

author=Zakariya
Why do I get the feeling that you'll be able to do some serious emotional and/or physical damage to the simulated romantic partner?
Well, gotta cater to everyone's tastes.

Personally I'd be glad if those kinds of people had an inanimate outlet to vent their frustrations onto instead of real women getting mistreated.
Yeup!

I always saw what was on the right, I blame his proportions and a lack of neck
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I never noticed the second thing, what some people saw, but now that I've looked at it I can see how that may have been. To me the diagonal lines were clearly eyes, and that a warlock guy or whatever would clearly be wearing a headdress of some sort.
Mirak
I'd understand the confusion if only there weren't hundreds of soldiers that you have to fight before aghanim that clearly sport the same white eyes look.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I need more makerscore

I think I'll make a dungeon crawl
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
well now i'm aware of poppy
author=ESBY
i'm poppy
author=Craze
well now i'm aware of poppy
You're welcome. ^.^ The feel of her videos reminds me of Twin Peaks. Pretty sure she's supposed to be a criticism of... a lot of things. Mainly celebrities. Although, I don't really think all of her videos are worth watching. Like, the 50 minutes of her reading the bible, 3 minutes of her counting to 10 over and over again, etc.
Mirak
Oh they were talking about the videos you posted. I was like "what are they talking about".
About Poppy... not my kind of thing. I got bored 30 seconds into the first video. Sorry. >.<;
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I forgot to eat dinner again tonight.

... I forgot to buy more food again. Welp. Time for ramen.