MARCH MEDIA MADNESS

Gah! Must... Lp... to meet qouta! Deckiller, why the agony?!
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
The ultimate media would be to post software. Not like an engine, but like RMtool or something. I wonder how hard that is...

(Not to say you should just post RMtool)
You can post engine utilities by going to an Engine page, and clicking Submit Utility in its submission bar.

(not a very accessible place, I know! I'm working on it)
Oblic
Once a member of RMN, always a member of RMN!
Wish I were tech savvy enough to do that kind of stuff... I hope to maybe start working on my own game over the summer... unless of course I find a job right away, which I doubt!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Still at 16, but I know there's a lot being worked on~
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
25 down, 15 to go.
Oblic
Crap... I have a lot more videos to make, but I don't have the time!!! Come on Nico!!! Pick up my slack!!!
Add one to the list! D: Must make videos faster.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
31/40! I have a feeling a certain user making a certain polarizing RPG Maker 2003 game will win. Just a feeling. :P
Muhahaha~

...Nah, I'll just add a couple more so we make the quota, shall I?

EDIT: So I added five more. Now it's up to the rest of you to find another four before the 1st! Gogogo!

EDIT AGAIN: And I added another. An LP this time. Three more to go, people! Surely we can get three before the day is done?
Oblic
Dammit... I have one more set of videos to post, but I need to actually FINISH the damn game! But, thanks to Liberty we are SO much closer!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I added a video as well. What does that make it now?
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Two days, 5 hours, 30 minutes to go...and we have hit our goal of 40!

That means rewards will be dished out to anyone who has submitted or will submit media before 11:59 PM Eastern Time on April 2nd.

Now it'll be interesting to see who wins the bonuses...
I'll be nice and NOT post the other 75 Catalogue vids. ^.~ -<3
And, now we just need to see what the rewards will be. XD
Oblic
WEEEE!!! At least we made the goal!

author=Liberty

Damn... really? Wow... your making some good work on the catalog there!

But, I think we know who has the MOST submissions, its just a matter of who has the BEST! ...probably the same person... jerk (kidding of course; MAY THE BEST PERSON WIN!!!)
Bwahaha, everyone knows my videos are just trippy enough to be considered the best. XD

author=Liberty

You work too hard, or have a fast enough computer to reneder them all in time XD
They're already uploaded to YT, I just haven't added them all to their respective games... yet. ^.^;
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
5 and a half hours to go. The goal has been shattered ;)
I submitted Media \o/