IDEAS FOR PLUGINS IN DYNRPG

Just a small update to the CharExpandPatch.

download CEP(2k3)[+]

Now it's possible to have 8 sprite sheets again (4 on the top, 4 on the bottom) in one CharSet file.

Replaces the old file CEP - RPG_RT2k3 v1.08.ips
That is totally awesome. Though unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with Kazesui's Mode7 patch, but still - I can have events as big as I want now! Thanks man!
@Bugmenot or @Cherry - would it be possible to do this with Quickpatch?

Or better yet, what are the hex addresses for the boundries of each frame? I'd be fine with going into the hex and just expanding it that way....
Remove the class and title from the status screen or at least let us rename them. I don't mean the class and title of the character but instead I am not using classes for one and my titles aren't really titles as much as they are the character's elemental proficiency.
Your priority is removing them rather than renaming them? ...okay:

Put the following below the [QuickPatches] section in the DynRPG.ini
RemoveClassTitle=49F9AD,00,49FA0C,00
StatusClass(y)=49F9E8,#104
StatusTitle(y)=49FA31,#88
StatusClassColor=49F9E4,%0
StatusTitleColor=49FA2D,%0
author=bugmenot
Your priority is removing them rather than renaming them? ...okay:

Put the following below the [QuickPatches] section in the DynRPG.ini
RemoveClassTitle=49F9AD,00,49FA0C,00
StatusClass(y)=49F9E8,#104
StatusTitle(y)=49FA31,#88
StatusClassColor=49F9E4,%0
StatusTitleColor=49FA2D,%0

Sorry for the trouble but I don't have a QuickPatches section in my DynRPG.ini.
author=SpellcraftQuill
Sorry for the trouble but I don't have a QuickPatches section in my DynRPG.ini.
The QuickPatch feature requires a recent DynRPG version (here's the DynRPG 0.20 pre-release) and
dynLoader for DynRPG 0.17
or
dynLoader for DynRPG 0.20

If it's still not there, just copy and paste

[QuickPatches]

into your DynRPG.ini

All QuickPatches go below there (never make another line that contains the exact string [QuickPatches], because a second one will be ignored)
Thanks! I got it to work. How would I go about changing the Title display though? It's optional since there's one character without an elemental affinity.
author=SpellcraftQuill
How would I go about changing the Title display though?
Where? Status menu? Main menu?

For the status screen put this below [QuickPatches]
StatusTitleRemove=49FA2F,00

For the screen right before the status screen:
MainTitleRemove=49E04E,585858

P.S.
You can change the y-position of the classes/title (elemental affinity) by changing the value after the # ... and the color is behind the %
Actually I want to change the word "Title" to "Affinity." Sorry for the trouble.
author=SpellcraftQuill
Actually I want to change the word "Title"
download Affinity

Put that into the DynPatches folder of your project.
And put the following under [QuickPatches] in the DynRPG.ini
StatusAffinityColor=49F9FE,%1
StatusAffinity(y)=49FA0E,#120

You would need to try out which (y)positions (after all the #) you need to set, so that stuff is in the right place.
17. Add colors to items names for rarity or type.
18.altitude changer for the airship.
hi, i have a request, it's actually for a friend, he could use a plugin that creates some sort of "fog of war" effect (basically the map becomes visibile while it is explored) sort of like this:

or this

if it's even possibile, of course.
author=SpellcraftQuill
Actually I want to change the word "Title" to "Affinity." Sorry for the trouble.

you should be able to that with exescope, reshack and similar programs, even without using plugins and patches
I'd like a plugin which simulates the target-choosing system used by the regular Fight, Skill, and Item commands in battle, and stores the result in a specified variable. That way we could get player input in Link to Event style commands without needing to fall back on awkward Show Choices menus and such.
author=GhostRider

And using pictures?
That shadows looks possible using the DynBlendingPlugin with the subtractive blend
author=gadesx
author=GhostRider
And using pictures?
That shadows looks possible using the DynBlendingPlugin with the subtractive blend

yeah but the shadow needs to slowly disappear while the hero walks in new tile (sort of like that old SEGA game, Dragon Crystal or Fatal Labyrinth). it's a bit messy to do with pictures ('tho not impossible).
I would like know if using the attack animation for a battler can use the weapon graphic. IE Fire Slash uses the weapon instead of the character simply punching the foe.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
author=SpellcraftQuill
I would like know if using the attack animation for a battler can use the weapon graphic. IE Fire Slash uses the weapon instead of the character simply punching the foe.
YOU should be able to set that inthe menu, i thought.