MAFIA OF THE DEATH NOTE - GAME THREAD

I didn't do the hammer on the last game iirc. And no one used my bandwagon-findings...WHY?

What I'm hoping in this game:
1)Adon's martial arts training will be perfected in time for my mafia.
2)Liberty won't have any of her fakey mcfakerton reactions.
3)Gourd becomes a better cop or whatever role he is.
4)Itrombe...despite...idida1...
5)MM acts townie for our sake, and for his sake.
6)Cave isn't a vampire nazi robot zombie that's also a robot.

Really, that's all what I hope for...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
7)Ivory doesn't go apeshit when she dies
2) Liberty's really good at faking it, isn't she?
3) Let's hope Gourd doesn't become a better mafia xD
5) Yes, and hopefully we won't lynch MM for being quiet, now that we know he isn't very talkative when he's townie.
6) Last time I didn't even know CAVE, but now that I know what he's like, I can expect him to be near indecipherable no matter what.
7) And yes, ivory is very hurt from the other game, and is probably vanilla townie again. Therefore if she acts really weird don't really take it to heart, because if she dies again, she might not want to play mafia anymore, and we don't want that, do we?
Touche, YM. Touche. :')

Also, loool what do you mean 'good' at faking it her reactions were obviously fake. You should'ave looked at YM's post before posting...
I did look at YM's post, I was using the number 7) to respond to his post. And I mean that Liberty was good at making her fake reactions seem real. Because right up til the reveal I actually thought she was still townie because of the way she reacted xD
I mean the post where he said "*coughslibertysreactioncoughs* on higurashi sign-ups...
OK, here's some questions for you all just to get the ball rolling...

• What is your favourite flavour ice-cream?

• Do you think this game will be exciting?

• Have you read/watched Death Note before?

• Do you like/dislike your role in this game?

• Are you mafia?

Just a quick way of setting up some familiarity among us, so we don't shoot in the dark. May make things a bit clearer.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I forgot to mention this, but...

Day 1 will end August 5th at noon GMT, that's in 48 hours, or when a majority of votes is reached
TBG, that post just now was really, REALLY scummy. Reading/watching DN has no relevance in the game because we do NOT want to destroy it with meta. And the second last question is invalid because it is subjective. Yep, let us all lynch TBG and daylight will be clear.
Settle down, ivory. All I'm doing is trying to get people to answer questions to help us suss out who is who. If you aren't willing to give away any information about who you are, then maybe you're the one acting scummy. Maybe the reason why you don't want to answer the second to last question is because you're afraid to, just in case you might blow your cover. Because you have a "useless" role. That is your alibi, right?
Yellow Magic
author=thatbennyguy
  • Do you like/dislike your role in this game?

• Are you mafia?

Foolproof stuff there. (^_^);;

While I can appreciate that you may be trying to get discussion going, I'm guessing alot of people may still be asleep. Best to give everyone time to post.

And here's hoping that no Innocent activates my laser-sight by acting scummy. ;(
I do have a useless role. And an ironic one at that. I will be honest and say I do not like it, because, who likes being a friggin' vanilla everytime anyways? Well mister, why don't YOU start answering your own questions huh

And here's hoping that no Innocent activates my laser-sight by acting scummy. ;(
<---

This p. much sums up everything.
Yellow Magic
Remember Gourdgate? ..yeah.

In fact when I think about it, I've chased the wrong target pretty much every time I've played recently. I'd go so far as to say it's the least scummy-looking people who end up being scum.
Then who would you prefer to lynch? (other than me obviously)
Yellow Magic
While TBG seems the most suspicious to me atm because he posed some daring questions without answering them himself, that must mean he's the least likely to be Mafia/Kira supporter. The fact that YOU don't seem all that suspicious despite all your posts makes you the most likely to be a Mafia/Kira Supporter, but apart from you and I the only person who's posted is Gourd, so..no-one yet.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Hi y'all. Let's not do anything outrageously stupid like last time.

##Lynch Thatbennyguy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
That also includes breadcrumbing what kind of role you have for no reason. On an unrelated note, Jeroen gave me a new experimental role called "OmegaCop"
I'm back guys~

Hi!
And what do we have here? A bunch of crazy over the place lynch votes. Oh well, first day stupidity. I'm coming to recognise it as a 'per usual' thing.

Hello~ ^.^
Gais, I'm totally a banana dis tiem
honest
i swayer
Now now, you can't blame me for doing what I did cave... it was... the... higurashi incident... trauma... and yay for avatar change!

hi lib, we won't be expecting any 'reactions' from you now, huh