MAFIA - RMN BD DISCUSSION! (OOC / LOSER THREAD)

Pages: first 123456 next last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
THIS IS A MAFIA FORUM GAME EVENT! ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!
Jungle Jazz by McVaffe

The year is 69XX.
The game is...

This year, we're broadcasting live from the remote convict planet, Welp-X2.

The place where the Horc Empire has sent their most dangerous criminals for the past 100 years!
Each one of these murderers were abandoned on this planet, observed from a security outpost in the Creat-IV corner of the universe.
To spice things up, we'll be handing out special Power Serums to all the contestants.
These players will be competing for a full pardon of their sentence, and 1,000,000 Space Bucks.
Who will sign up to win? There's only so many available slots!

-Must be 18 years old to enter
READ: Your character must be older, not you!

-Must have commited countless murders in the past

-Must not have any special abilities

-Must submit the following information:
1. Name
2. Sex
3. Race
(see RMNverse Beastiary for a list of races, or invent a new one! Include a picture or description of the alien.)
4. Very brief biography. Two short paragraphs maximum.

The Event is HERE

1. Zeuzio as Valudìr
2. MrChearlie as El Tamal Tlacoyero
3. Yellow Magic as The Dawg
4. LockeZ as Kickit
5. Shinan as Leifur the Loaf
6. MirrorMasq as Jean Baptiste de Richelieu
7. Jeroen_Sol as Mess Iass
8. Libby~swaaaaaan as Enna Syke
9. Gourd_Clae as Bella Raptor
10. Happy as JohnLisa
11. Kat as Sitka
12. AquaXranoX as Auntie Leona
13. Wildwes as Gannan
14. InfectionFiles as Daeva Black - FIRED INTO THE SUN!
15. Theyellowjester_ as Volgo
16. ????? as Crimelord Goatseemus
17. Ivoryjones Requested NPC DJ Trent
18. Ivoryjones as Sarah II

The list is full!
The main thread has been updated! :D Will we ever finish Fight Fest II Turbo, though?

I might as well borrow another character for this...because I'm lazy.

Name: Valudìr
Sex: Female
Race: Korgg (Lizardman Race)
Biography: With a fighting style as fiery as her red scales, Valudìr (Val, for short) is one of the most feared fighters in the galaxy. Her mastery of the Dragon Dance style rivals the technique of masters such as Zurgg or Vorgg, and her temper is legendary. She was banished to Welp-X2 after a certain...incident, and now wishes to compete for her freedom.

(Is this fine, Duds?)
Didn't want to participate on the next mafia, but I didn't though dudesoft was going to host it, so this I something I can't miss. I'm In ;9 I will put my character later.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'll post a character when I wake up in about 7 hours..hoping the game's not filled up by then ;(
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
you do not really have to be 18 adon, as I am fairly sure none of the other entrants have committed countless murders in the past irl.
What is the whole RMNverse thing anyways? Still fairly new to the site.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
you do not really have to be 18 adon, as I am fairly sure none of the other entrants have committed countless murders in the past irl.

Most of us, anyway.

Name: Kickit
Race: Rhymebot
Bio: Though Rhymebots are primarily friendly, cheerful service robots, Kickit is defective. Due to a programming glitch, she became infected with a software virus that made her believe that her model's name comes not from their creator, but from their purpose. As a result, she has fled her previous job as a laundry maid to become a street performer of rap music. She now speaks solely in rhyme. She isn't very good at it, though.

Although I realize I don't have to do this for existing races, I drew a picture anyway.

(I think I just created the RMNverse space bucks currency symbol)
Dudesoft
author=Shadowsong
What is the whole RMNverse thing anyways? Still fairly new to the site.
It's a wacky 'fantasy in space' setting for a number of events I've run. You don't need to know anything about it really for this or any other games. RMNverse is just a fancy background with continuity for anyone interested in further reading.

Also, LockeZ that is hilarious!
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I'm interested. I have to find some more stuff though. and collect my weapons...

Edit:

^I found this with google. I didn't draw it.

Name: Rhudul
Race: Shyss (Dragon Man)
VBB:
The Shyss are a race that isolate themselves in other people's territory. They have started many wars from the inside of civilizations. Although they usually lose because of their small numbers, they always cause massive damage to the surrounding buildings and environment. They are so hated by the other races that they have started sending any of the Shyss to Welp-X2. They don't want to deal with more damage from the Shyss.

Rhudul is one that has been starting wars for a long time. Like other Shyss, he uses his various claws and spikes to fight, as well as standard fire breathing. He is very powerful among the Shyss and used to command a small invasion force before they were all wiped out or captured. Rhudul wants revenge on the people responsible for his arrest and the loss of most of his race, which is a lot of people.
Can I use this one?
1. Name: Jessica Darson
2. Sex: Female
3. Race: Human
4. Very brief biography: the RMNverse's most deadly assassin.
Dudesoft
No, sorry. Space Ninja is off-limits.
Yellow Magic
Had a long-ass day today. Tomorrow morning...I promise...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Yellow Magic
Had a long-ass day today. Tomorrow morning...I promise...

This... only I'll havr another long day tomorrow, so I'll sign up the day after, if there still is space left...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
a reminder that participants will be immortalized forever in a comic that will be buried for 100 years beneath the crust of eurasia
Yellow Magic
Hope this is good enough!

Name: The Dawg
Sex: Male
Race: Honder
Description: As the picture in the bestiary, but wearing shorts, shades, a v-neck shirt and a unbuttoned cotton cardigan.
Biography: Real name Ralph Lewandowski, but prefers going by "The Dawg". Normally laid-back, easy-going and happy to enjoy the simpler things in life, like spacegrass, Ecstasolic beverages and "far-out" thermal springs on his native planet.

An umemployed bum by trade, a case of mistaken identity found The Dawg imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit. As such, he hopes for a full pardon and in turn release from Welp-X2, in order to find The REAL Lewandowski reponsible for the original crime.
Well, I'm gonna offer a tribute to my country with stereotypes
Name:El Tamal Tlacoyero
Sex: Welp, Tortilla?
Race: Tacomancers: A race full of mariachis with sugar skulls, they love to play music,dancing, singing and drinking Tequila as much as they can. They are always doing dirty business in the Soup Opera and Soccer Industry , they would kill anyone who call it soccer instead of Futbol or derivations as Fucho.
Description: She sems pretty normal but he is actually the winner of the universal singing contest de la Tostada. If you ask her, he will tell you the truth, one night she was in a party drinking and eating Tlayudas and the other day he was in the planet Welp-X2 drinking Tepache.
Here comes a remake:

Name: Jean Baptiste de Richelieu
Race: Sharksperion
Bio: A famous and talented painter, who experiences creative crisis. Values beauty above all other things, that's why he's into art and women. He wishes everything and everyone blatant and vulgar to burn. IN HELL. FOR ALL ETERNITY. But other than that he's quite a charming guy. Somewhat selfish as well.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So both he and his schizophrenic delusion went mad at different points in time? Hahaha. Yes. Amazing. A+.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Name: Mess Iass
Race: Atargatian
Bio: Among his people, he was revered as a son of the Great Red Spirit until he met a lady named Hamar Tia who poisoned his mind, and after his first murder, he killed all witnesses, then all witnesses of those murders, then all of those, then all of those, then all of those, then all of those, then all of those, then all of those...
Pages: first 123456 next last