THE GOD VALUE THEORY

Pages: first 123 next last
THE GOD VALUE THEORY

This is the God Value Theory. It's a mathematical and philosophical theory explaining existence through the concept of values by numbers or numeric forms. I came up with this theory today and thought I'd just get it out as fast as possible. The theory proves and also disproves the Big Bang Theory but goes further to finally conclude it. It criticizes established religious ideologies and supports the belief in God. This Universal Theory accepts the supernatural with science. It explains how science is also the study of the supernatural.

Its my own contribution to the Universalism Theory supporting most of the current established principles within it. I wonder what you guys think about the God Value Theory?
You are such a nutter.
I don't think a gamedev forum is the place to start your crusade.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
This is just like the start of that one movie.

Please don't give yourself a lobotomy.
I thought this was the creative corner. I'm creatively expressing myself. Besides this is the most common forum I take part in on the internet but I will be posting my theory elsewhere too.
0 is a value though; it is an even number because it is divisible by 2, and, by most definitions, it is a natural number. It is a number that quantifies a count or an amount of null size.

The number 0 may or may not be considered a natural number, but it is a whole number and therefore a rational number and a real number (as well as an algebraic number and a complex number).

I am therefore unsure of what you mean; are you equating the number zero with infinity?
That only proves that the 2 returns to nothing or 0. 0 is every number. Yes it is a whole, but not a valid value. It is a variable expressing every number. It represents all values because all values return to nothing or 0.

And Yes I am. If you look at the video closely that what it is trying to explain. That 0 is infinity
0 is all values
0 is a variable
The variable or 0 represents all values
0 is also nothing
0 can't divide itself.

0 itself is the origin of every value. The 1 or man has created values above 1 to explain the world if that makes any sense which are all labelled values within 0.

In other words 0 is the God value.

Again let me explain:
0 / 2 = 0 (Everything in which case 2 returns to nothing)
2 / 0 = "Impossible Outcome!" "Error!" (0, everything or nothing can't return to 2, its already nothing) (2 can't return nothing to nothing as nothing is already nothing.)

In this world we live in when representing it as a matrix using numerical values 0 is the value of all values and the infinite value.

0 is the origin of all values, the alpha and omega value. Even negative numbers return to 0.
But 0 having an infinite number of factors isn't the same thing as holding every value; the expression 0/0 has no defined value and is called an indeterminate form, but 0 itself is a definite mathematical value.

Moreover, the concepts of zero and infinity are separate in conventional mathematics and science; a number/0 is not equal to infinity, because it is impossible to divide by 0; division by zero is undefined, not infinity.

Having said that, some kinds of infinity do actually enable division by zero, if we want to go there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

For the record, I do find this topic interesting.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
I consider philosophical arguments a waste of time. All they effectively accomplish is construct a complex enough argument so that the flaw isn't easily noticeable. Anyway this should definitely be in Welp Welp.
Maybe he meant the TV show
author=slashphoenix
This is just like the start of that one movie.

Please don't give yourself a lobotomy.

That was the BEST MOVIE EVER!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You are educated stupid and cannot comprehend nature's 4-day simultaneous harmonic time cube. Earth has 4 days in the same 24 hours, 1 day God was wrong. Your teachers and God have lied to you.

Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave. You ignore 3 of 4 days, forcing 4 days onto the Earth when they already exist.

4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION. 4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS. 4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS.

TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS - THE ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH.

Earth has a 4-cornered simultaneous 4-day TIME CUBE within a single rotation. These 4-cornered days prove that the 1-day 1-God has taught you evil. Ignorance of Time Cube simple math is evidence of retardation and evil education damnation. IGNORANT CUBE-DENYING AMERICANS DESERVE DAMNATION AND WILL BE EXTERMINATED
So I take it you support my ideas Lockez?

I agree with the educational system though. It's mostly lies!

GreatRed, just watch the video and I agree with that man completely. This is exactly what I found with the value of 0 and what inspired me to philosophically analyze it.
Oh! I think a friend of mine watched or read this same shitty babble and was convinced of it's truthiness! She tried to explain it to us but ran into a wall of RATIONALITY and REASON.

Also, I agree that there are zero gods.
I don't mean to be harsh but if you have nothing rational to contribute to the philosophy of the thread talking all sorts of nonsense yourself then please don't speak at all.

If your belief is that there are 0 Gods then your belief is that there is only the 1 or the 0 or the infinite which represents all within all. Thanks for accepting my philosophy.
Pages: first 123 next last