I NEED A TITLE SCREEN REMAKE FOR MY RPG MAKER VX ACE CONVERSION.

Pages: 1
Ok, so I did finally decide that I will in fact go full force 100% with remaking Legacy Saga into a RPG Maker VX Ace game, from it's former format RPG Maker 2003. Which by the way is coming along well. That being said, the title screen for obvious reasons, don't fit at all. I'm asking if someone will graciously make a new title screen more appropriate for Ace using my 2K3 version as a base, which I have posted below.

If someone decides to do this for me, just try and make it look like this but in high resolution of course. Only thing I require, is that there be two planets somewhere in it. Thanks for anyone willing to help.

How's this? I'm a bit iffy about the mirrored planet, but it's not too different from what you had. If you're Ok with it I could leave it as is...

http://rpgmaker.net/users/alterego/locker/LegacyTitle.png
I like it alot? What suggestion would you have as far as the mirrored planet goes. Having two planets on the image is a must for story reasons.
Simply having two different planets instead of the same one flipped to the side. I guess it would help to know if we're literally talking about two different worlds and not different dimensions or something like that. If it's the latter, the mirrored image would actually be more fitting... But anyway, I'll see what I can do about that and post an updated version later.
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Are you using script to make game's windows 640x480 or are you working with standard VX Ace resolution? If you tell me that, I can easily help you.

//edit: Nevermind, alterego's title is better than what I could do. If I'd were you, I'll go with it.
@Rave
I just put the image he made in the title folder and selected it from the edior.

@alterego
They are two different worlds, one good (earth) and one evil.
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
No, I meant if you are using some script to change VX's "weird" resolution (530xSomething, I think) into something normal (640x480). But anyway, go with anything @alterego is doing - I couldn't do anything better so I'm withdrawing my offer.
Hey, there! sorry for taking so long to get back to you with this; You know, the holidays and all that jazz... Anyway, here's the revised version of the title. I decided leave a blue planet to represent "earth" and a brownish, hostile-looking, perhaps even polluted planet to represent "evil earth". I hope that's more like what you were looking for. (press F5 if it the image doesn't show properly)

author=alterego
Hey, there! sorry for taking so long to get back to you with this; You know, the holidays and all that jazz... Anyway, here's the revised version of the title. I decided leave a blue planet to represent "earth" and a brownish, hostile-looking, perhaps even polluted planet to represent "evil earth". I hope that's more like what you were looking for. (press F5 if it the image doesn't show properly)

Thanks, it's ok I understand lol. I'm a father and a husband, so I know all about how the holidays can be, so it's cool no problem. I'm at work and my job blocks being able to see images on the web, so I'll have to check it out in a few hours when I get home. Thanks for all your help with this.

EDIT: I love it, thanks.
Pages: 1