MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.T.A.T.S.

Pages: first prev 12 last
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Liberty
Holy shit! Most posts?! That... wow, okay. Someone needs to take a break from the forums for a while... >.<

Looking at the previous months, I've been noticing that I've been somewhere on that "Most Posts during a given month" list each month of this year.

*needs more gam mak in his life*
author=Liberty
If kentona would just finish one of his games, he might be able to claw back his title as top dog from Decky. Then Decky could make a game, and then kentona could make another one and on and on.

Upside? We get more neat games! ^.^

That's crazy talk, Liberty! You're crazy!

author=Tau
Also if you're really in it just to top these lists it just makes sense to try your hand at a Final Fantasy fan game, there's no stopping them!

This man speaks the truth. I am going to have to make a Final Fantasy game starring a pugnacious pug.
author=kentona
This man speaks the truth. I am going to have to make a Final Fantasy game starring a pugnacious pug.

The ultimate buzz generating game.... Final Fantasy: Lightning Gets Wi-Fi.
author=kentona
author=Tau
Also if you're really in it just to top these lists it just makes sense to try your hand at a Final Fantasy fan game, there's no stopping them!

Make it a kitty and you're sure to have a winner. We all know how much the internet likes cute cats. XP

Also, angst. And brightness. And free will. And short. And... orz
First time I haven’t been in the top 10 posters for a month in a while...

- Damn you real life responsibilities!

author=Deckiller
it's all dovahkiin's fault

This should be your new usertitle, Decky.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=Addit
First time I haven’t been in the top 10 posters for a month in a while...

- Damn you real life responsibilities!

author=Deckiller
it's all dovahkiin's fault

This should be your new usertitle, Decky.

Yep, because it was wasn't years of haaaaaard backbreaking work ;)
Now I just need to submit more resources OR do reviews to outrun Solitayre e.e
author=Tau

::shifty eyes::
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Top fiddy posts, +1 post
Four mo' days, bitches.

The badassery will become illuminated.

Then the image count will probably skyrocket iuno lol
You just wait. Come April I will release 4 games in rapid succession: Aether Pulse, a standalone Settlers of Kentan, Nu Supra Mairo Bors. and Good Morning, You Have Amnesia! (the last one actually probably not until the fall...)

I'll also have an entry in the Zelda SMBX game and the new Castles Masterpiece.
Pages: first prev 12 last