THE HIGHLANDER'S TOMB (TEAM FORUM RPG)

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
It's on, guys! Let's do this!

----------

"Fire what you have, then go and find cover quick!", I yell as I shoot my Angelus bolt into a mass of Crawlers (but not the same group that Bazily is targeting).
GET READY FOR THE RUM-BLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

---------------

"Right! Let's show these bugs what we're made of! TAKE THIS!"

I attack the closest group of Crawlers with Reaver Slash (but not the ones my friends are targeting)!

Please Seiromem! Don't make this Reaver Slash fail this time... :(
"We've gotten this far! Let's get rid of these and then, we can fight our final adversary!"

I'll do my best to get rid of any Crawlers that try to come near or attack us while the others take them out!
I'll be right behind Zuko covering him in case he fails his attackagain
and Power Strike some crawlers if I have the chance!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Yeah, maybe I should have been more specific on the height of the crater, though I would hope you guys knew it was a little massive... Ah well.

-------------------------Turn 106------------------------
The swarm is approaching. There are a few crawlers that outpace the rest, and slowly creep past them up the sheer cliff. These are the ones Razuna and Zuko attempt to Swing their swords at! 2, 1! Too bad they just bump into each other in their excitement, leaving them open to attack if the crawlers were close enough, which they aren't. They're still climbing the cliff, not exactly within reach. Kairy, 5! with her height advantage, easily gets off a shot and slams into a cralwer's head. It's carcass falling down, and bumping into a few others.
Bazyli attempts to cast a Buster Ball Blast! 2! A disappointing poof of force magic comes out of his hands. He stands in his casting pose, embarrassed. Wes finds the spot where he believes the crawlers will reach first, and puts himself between that spot and his allies. 5!
Shivad puts a quick, reassuring hand on Bazyli's shoulder and walks to the edge of the cliff. She inhales deeply, then bellows a great mist, freezing a half a dozen crawlers solid. Fureria casts lava plume onto a different spot, and melts through an entire layer of Crawlers! Renae gravitates towards Wes and stands behind him a little, not wanting to get caught in the battle too much.
The crawlers will reach the crater rim the next turn, and attack the one after.
---------------------------------------------------
Lvl 8 Wes: Smite on Cooldown(1 Turns) (E)Steel Broadshield (E)Quillard Feathered Hat (E)Angelus Bracelet (E)Holy Longsword(Angelous-MAGI Lvl 1), (E)Quartzine(Legs,Arms,Head,Boots), (E)Dunnen Chestplate(+1SpS Drive), x1 Filled Canteen, 5 MREppers, 1 Red Pulp Fruit, 1 Valkinite Ore, Log, Rope, x1 Geri Tea.

Lvl 8 Zuko: (E)Iron Buckler, (E)Onyx Helm (E)Demoni Bracelet (E)Katarina(Demoni~Fire~Force Lvl 5), (E)Plate-Scale Armor, x1 Filled Canteen, 5 MREppers, 1 Red Pulp Fruit, x8 Valkinite Ore, 1 Torch, True Sight Gylph(7 Uses left). 1700 CEIL.

Lvl 8 Razuna: Raven Companion Gourd! (E)Quillard Feathered Hat x2(E)Onyx Gladius(Force Lvl 1) (E)Force Bracelet, (E)Mallea Leather Armor, x1 Filled Canteen, x1 Log, x1 Ferall Pelt, x1 Blue Vial, 1500 CEIL.

Lvl 8 Kairy: (E)Onyx Helm (E)Compound Crossbow(Force-Air Lvl 1)(A-Bolt), (E)Mallea Armor Set, 8 MREppers, 2x rope, x1 Red Pulp Fruit fruit, 10 Onyx Bolt 4 A-Bolts 5 E-Bolts 22 Hardened Tip Bolts 17 Quartzine Tipped Bolts x5 Water, Earth, Magi, Angelus and Demoni bolts.

Lvl 7 Bazyli POSSESSED; Buster Ball Blast On Cooldown(3 Turns)(E)Mallea Helm (E)High-Elf Robe(MAGI~Air Lvl 1), (E)Valkinite-Fire Ball & Chain.
----------------------------------------------------
Lvl 17 Shivad Frost Breath on cooldown (4 Turns) (E)High-Elf Robe(Water~Miasmal Lvl 2), Versi Staff, x2 Ironhide Armot Set
--
Lvl 8 Fureira; Lava Plume on cooldown(5 Turns)(E)Chipped Thin-Sheet Quartzine Boots&Chestplate (E)Scale Leggings (E)Fire Chakrams

Lvl 5 Renae; (E)Mystic Robes (E)Oaken Staff
x3 Red Pulp Salve, x2 Geri Tea, x4 Pitus Elixer
-----------------------------------------------------

Map:
author=Seiromem
Yeah, maybe I should have been more specific on the height of the crater, though I would hope you guys knew it was a little massive... Ah well.

DAMN YOU, SEIROMEM!

---------------

I proceed to use Dark Fire on the closest group of Crawlers before they reach our position (mine and Razuna's).
The second one of those Crawlers gets up here, they'll receive a sword to the face! (that's unusually violent for me) I'll also keep a close watch on everyone else, and go help them if a large group of Crawlers moves towards them.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Are there any more medium-sized rocks or boulders that I could push down into the crater? If so, I will do just that. If not, I move behind Wes, pushing Renae a bit behind me, and reload my crossbow with an Electro-elemental bolt. Let's see how those crawlers like being shocked.

P.S.: Seiromem, thanks for the map. Though, Renae doesn't seem to appear anywhere on it. I do know where she is, so it's not a big deal, but I just wanted to let you know.

P.P.S.: Hah!
Use Heaven's Covenant on some Crawlers then retreat behind my comrades!
I'll...eh...hold my position and prepare to attack the incoming crawlers.
Seiromem
-----------------------------------------------------------------Turn 107----------------------------------------------------------------
"Here they come!" Shivad yells as she starts giggling.
Wes moves to the left and prepares for the crawlers while Kairy looks around for a large boulder. 3! Finding one, she attempts to push it over the edge. She lacks the strength to budge it, and quickly gives up. Instead, she moves behind Wes and motions Renae, who looks frightened, to do the same. Kairy loads an Electro bolt.

Zuko decides to attempt to take advantage of his height advantage and casts Dark Fire down the sheer slope! 4! A quick arm thrust and some glowy eyes and a ball of dark flames erupts from Zuko's palm! It incinerates 4 fast approaching crawlers.

Bazyli attempts to call upon his holy covenant 5! and a beam of angelic light cascades from the heavens! 5 Crawlers are smited at once! Bazyli then skedaddles behind Wes and next to Shivad.

Wes draws his swords and puts himself in between the crawlers and his allies. Fureira readies here chakrams and shifts towards Razuna, who takes an offensive stance. Shivad backs up to the outer ridge near Bazyli and waits.

The crawlers swarm over the edge! 30 are near everyone, 10 are further away on both sides of the ring!

Wes attacks! Fureira attacks! Razuna Attacks! Shivad Throws shards of ice!

Wes lunges at the nearest crawler and 1! over extends himself! He loses his grip on his sword as it goes flying off the cliff! What a blunder! Fureira 5!, however, launches her chakrams at two of the creatures, melting them in half! Razuna swiftly sweeps his sword at the crawlers in front of him 2! and they duck! Shivad's shards hit two crawlers in the legs, crippling their mobility.

71 Crawlers remaining.
Anathema?
--------------------Status------------------------
Lvl 8 Wes: (E)Steel Broadshield (E)Quillard Feathered Hat (E)Angelus Bracelet, (E)Quartzine(Legs,Arms,Head,Boots), (E)Dunnen Chestplate(+1SpS Drive), x1 Filled Canteen, 5 MREppers, 1 Red Pulp Fruit, 1 Valkinite Ore, Log, Rope, x1 Geri Tea.

Lvl 8 Zuko: Darkfire On Cooldown(3 Turns) (E)Iron Buckler, (E)Onyx Helm (E)Demoni Bracelet (E)Katarina(Demoni~Fire~Force Lvl 5), (E)Plate-Scale Armor, x1 Filled Canteen, 5 MREppers, 1 Red Pulp Fruit, x8 Valkinite Ore, 1 Torch, True Sight Gylph(7 Uses left). 1700 CEIL.

Lvl 8 Razuna: Raven Companion Gourd! (E)Quillard Feathered Hat x2(E)Onyx Gladius(Force Lvl 1) (E)Force Bracelet, (E)Mallea Leather Armor, x1 Filled Canteen, x1 Log, x1 Ferall Pelt, x1 Blue Vial, 1500 CEIL.

Lvl 8 Kairy: (E)Onyx Helm (E)Compound Crossbow(Force-Air Lvl 1)(E-Bolt), (E)Mallea Armor Set, 8 MREppers, 2x rope, x1 Red Pulp Fruit fruit, 10 Onyx Bolt 4 A-Bolts 4 E-Bolts 22 Hardened Tip Bolts 17 Quartzine Tipped Bolts x5 Water, Earth, Magi, Angelus and Demoni bolts.

Lvl 7 Bazyli POSSESSED; Buster Ball Blast On Cooldown(2 Turns) Holy Covenant on coo_own(3 Turns) (E)Mallea Helm (E)High-Elf Robe(MAGI~Air Lvl 1), (E)Valkinite-Fire Ball & Chain.

--------------------Allies--------------------------
Lvl 17 Shivad Frost Breath on cooldown (3 Turns) (E)High-Elf Robe(Water~Miasmal Lvl 2), Versi Staff, x2 Ironhide Armot Set
--
Lvl 8 Fureira; Lava Plume on cooldown(54 Turns)(E)Chipped Thin-Sheet Quartzine Boots&Chestplate (E)Scale Leggings (E)Fire Chakrams

Lvl 5 Renae is nervous; (E)Mystic Robes (E)Oaken Staff
x3 Red Pulp Salve, x2 Geri Tea, x4 Pitus Elixer
-----------------------Map-------------------------
Map:
I already used Reaver Slash, right?
Seiromem
No, you bumped into Razuna and never had a chance to try.
See: Freebie.
Wellllll that's unfortunate. I'd body slam some crawlers but I'm liable to fall off the edge myself if I do something like that... hm.

I'll attract the Crawlers to me by provoking them in any way I can, distracting them so my teammates can take them out!
author=Seiromem
No, you bumped into Razuna and never had a chance to try.
See: Freebie.

Great then!

I proceed to use Reaver Slash on the closest group of Crawlers I have.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
"Watch out, guys! Don't stand too close to the cliff! If Anathema suddenly comes out, you might fall down! Renae, Shivad, go find some cover behind those rocks over there and stay out of the range of the Crawlers!"

I fire my bolt into a group of crawlers a bit further away from the edge, then quickly retreat behind some nearby rocks as well. I don't want to move too far away from Wes, though.
Seiromem
The correct map should be showing now.
Seiromem
So yeah if JJJ7 and Gourd don't post in 3 more days their characters get killed.
Alright, I'm here! geez.
AURA BURST MOTHERFUCKERS!
I think we should give Gourd_Clae more time to post. I didn't saw him post here in a while so he must be busy with something else...