HISTORY OF MY GAME (WHAT DO YOU THINK) AGAIN

Pages: 1
A man gets lost in the hills and is surrounded by wolves. Suddenly an old grey wolf with shiny eyes appears, makes all other wolves stay back and leads the man to a small church at the bottom of a hill. The man enters the House of God, in which everything starts to change. The wolf turns into a beautiful woman. They fall in love at first sight and love each other on different occasions in the church, but then the man recognizes the black devil in the church and must face that the girl is kissed by the devil. He starts discussing with "Angela" (the name of the girl) and she tells him her dramatic fate: Angel was chosen by supernatural forces to guard the church, and made a pact with the devil. She has one year's time to find a replacement for herself. If she's not successful she has to die. If she is successful she can leave the frightening place, but will lose her memory. The man sadly lets her go and nearly loses his mind out of heartache and isolation. In his desperation he starts to destroy the church and explores a hidden path which leads to underground catacombs. Spiders and rats reign there and everything is full of human bones. The man hears a scream from the inside of a mummy. He runs back into the church and a mysterious being tells him that there exists no God or devil but everybody's just marionettes. The man's shocked and starts to doubt the sense of life. He desperately asks himself: "Why am I here? Where does life begin or end? Is the universe just a grain of sand on a huge beach?". The man loses his faith in life; he can't accept what he has seen and hangs himself in desperation and pain.
how about you just make the game instead
author=kentona
to lazy
author=XxXhelazz
author=kentona
to lazy

I'm too lazy to read your story
You know, you could've posted this in the previous topic you made instead of making a new topic.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This could still use a lot of work. Like, if this is supposed to relay some kind of moral...

Neither "God" nor "Devil" exist. Every single one of us is but a marionette.

...it's not doing it very well. Or at all, for that matter. Though, it occurs to me that if everybody is a marionette, would that not imply that somebody, or some thing, is pulling the strings?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
First of all, you really need to fix your grammar
Second of all, duplicate thread. Waitin' for libby to lock this.
Third of all, that sounds like a really childish plot. Even though it's not as bad as 'time travel journal'. Goddamn that creepypasta sucked.
author=XxXhelazz
author=kentona
to lazy

If you are too lazy to make it, why are you sharing about it?
Pages: 1