THROWDOWN! FIGHT TO THE FINISH! WHO WILL SURVIVE!?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, it turns out that Q-Tip was made in China, meaning it's polyester instead of cotton. The polyester plastic fibers are able to disrupt the hive mind when introduced to the Central Nexus. Though the crew of the Enterprise couldn't manage it, MacGuyver, trapped on their cube, in a stupor, desperately trying to get away, accidentally figures out the solution. MacGuyver's plot armor wins the day!

The Krangs (TMNT) vs. The Brains (Futurama)
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Despite having access to a powerful body, The Krangs still gets defeated by The Brains as The Brains overwhelm them with powerful brain attacks. The Brains brainstormed their problems in this one!

Liberty vs. Deckiller
Deckiller, is a killer, and Liberty had no idea. Liberty trusted Deckiller.
Deckiller, is now sentenced to 15 years in prison, with parole after 7.

Subway Monkey vs Wendy
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=fearful
Deckiller, is a killer, and Liberty had no idea. Liberty trusted Deckiller.
Deckiller, is now sentenced to 15 years in prison, with parole after 7.

For your PiNformation: The running gag is that Liberty killed Deckiller. So, if we keep running with it, the result of Libby VS. Decky should be pretty clear...

*Edit: Oh, right. I guess I need to actually post a resolution to the above conflict. So, I'm going to go off the half-assumption that we're talking about fast-food chains (ie: Subway versus Windy's).

You know, maybe it's just my love of hamburgers personal preference getting in the way, but, I'd go with Windy's on this one.

Snowe (Suikoden 4) versus Snow (FF 13)

Bad seasonal jokes are bad.
author=Marrend
For your PiNformation: The running gag is that Liberty killed Deckiller.

I have much to learn!

Snowe and Snow, both are fine young lads, both, had beautiful hair.
Upon entering the fated snowy battle circle, they both complimented each other on there beautiful hair, for the last time.

Snowe: S-senpai! I can't do it! I cannot fight you!
Snow: ...
Snowe: S-s-SENPAI! Please! I give you my life! I love you!
(hot tears well up in Snows eyes, blinding his vision from what he is about to do)
Snow: I love you too, Snowe.
(Snow looks up into the snowy sky, with tears in there eyes. They drop there blood stained weapon, and walk away with there head down.)
(The falling snow begins to cover the red stains in the snowy ground.)

The snow, covers all.

*edit; wait, it's 'aigis'??? i trusted aegis. i don't know if i like this new,
'aigis'.

Battle Angel Alita vs Aigis
Announcer: Alita enters the race and activates her signature chromaglazed roller blades and goes really fast. She blazes past the competition!

Announcer: But wait! What's this???
Announcer: Aigis pulls up in the rear using her signature negative mass entanglement driver, and runs her over!

Announcer: Alita's body is in complete shambles! It's scattering all over the race track! Oh no! Can the other drivers stop in time?!?!

Mario vs Sonic
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Y'know, it very much feels like this rocketman account was made specifically for posting in this thread. I could be way off base here, and my apologies if I am, but fearful, the writing style seems very similar to your posts. You didn't make an alt account, did you?

In any case:
Mario would simply eat one of those mushrooms from New Super Mario bros that make him giant, and then stomp on Sonic. Speed wouldn't help Sonic much.

Young Link (Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) vs. Hero of Legend (Link to the past, Oracle of series, Link's Awakening)
pianotm
Assuming they're family: Young Link tries to show up the old ancestor and gets his ass handed to him, sternly lectured, and learns an important lesson about heroing.

If they're reincarnations...Young Link will become Hero Link anyway, so Hero of Legend wins by default.

Val Kilmer Batman vs. George Clooney Batman
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
There is untold power within the bat-nipples. George Clooney.

The Kool-Aid Man vs. Team Rocket
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
If Team Rocket refers to Jessie and James: Everything they attempt ends in horrible failure. Such is their destiny. Even fighting a pitcher they'd lose.
If it refers to the criminal organization of Red/Blue, they are cold-blooded Marowak-murderers. They'd smash the Kool-aid Man to smithereens against the wall.

Luigi vs. The Ghostbusters
pianotm
Unfortunately, Luigi died and now haunts a mansion. Ghostbusters do their thing.

Grease Patrick Swayze vs. Saturday Night Fever John Travolta
DJ MAD DOG starts to blast some pumpin Gabba!

Both Saturday Night Fever John Travolta and Grease Patrick Swayze are in complete disarray! Their dance moves cannot keep up to the brutal onslaught of 300 BPM

Saturday Night Fever John Travoltas knees buckle, and he collapses to the ground. He begins to have a seizure and white foam comes out of his mouth. His head kind of explodes under the immense pressure of the Gabba music.

Grease Patrick Swayze meets a similar fate, but he lasts the longest.
So he wins!

Micheal Jordan vs Mr. Clean

If Michael Jordan can beat a bunch of monsters who absorbed the power of the entire NBA, a sexy guy with cleaning powers ain't that much of a challenge.

Level 500 Carnax (Adventure Quest) vs. Original Pandemonium Warden (Final Fantasy XI)
Warden wins, because it has a chair to sit in and thus the carnax gets tired and also its arm melts. (full disclosure, i had no idea what either of these things were)

Chad Kroeger vs Steve Harwell
pianotm
Listens to "All Star", then listens to "Rockstar", then listens to "Walking on the Sun", then listens to "How You Remind Me". Yeah...Steve Harwell's got this.

R2D2 vs. V. I. N. cent (Disney's The Black Hole)
V.I.N.cent can levitate in a gravity field, and has integrated laser blasters.
V.I.N.cent floats around R2D2 and blasts him until R2D2 is no longer operational.

Ganon vs Cpt.Falcon

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Super Smash Bros. normalized the power of all the fighters for gaming purposes, but realistically, one of those guys is the walking embodiment of the power of the gods, blessed with divine physical strength and immortality, as well as being a powerful warlock in his own right capable of using a wide variety of dark magic including lightning, illusions, barriers, mind control, and necromancy. The other is a race car driver who punches people. Ganon all the way.

Xena: Warrior Princess vs. The Russian Guy from Rocky IV
It's PC and Xena has to win.

Xena is wielding a large grand sword. The Russian Guy running at her screaming!
Xena cut's into The Russian Guy and his body falls apart.

Xena wins!

Squirtle vs Totodile
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Totodile is a flawed piece of garbage that up until Diamond/Pearl, couldn't use a Physical STAB due to its typing and backwards stats. Squirtle, on the other hand, does just about everything from offense to defense right. Also high defense counters physical attackers, which Totodile sadly is.

Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes) vs. Papyrus (Undertale)
pianotm
Papyrus launches a bone attack and Bugs Bunny says, "Of course, you realize, this means war." From that point forward, all of Papyrus' attacks turn against him, except his blue attack. When he does that, Bugs kisses him and says, "Aw, doc, you've made me the happiest goil in the woild!" That's what happens you match anything against a rabbit that's physically incapable of being beaten.

Johnny Bravo vs. Zap Brannigan