THROWDOWN! FIGHT TO THE FINISH! WHO WILL SURVIVE!?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'd say that they're equal as fighters, but Spider-Man's spider sense gives him an edge with the ability to predict danger. I give this one to Spider-Man.

Pete Townshend (lead guitarist for The Who) vs. Eddie Van Halen (another badass guitarist) in Heavy Metal: The Crappy Remake.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Van Halen is a better guitarist, but dies of mercury poisoning. The heavy metal was too much.

Edward Scissorhands vs. Edward from FF4
Scissorhands will easly cut off Edward's vocal cords in a flash so he won't cast any Music spells...Scissorhands will definitely win this battle.

Alex (from rm2k) vs Zack (from rm2k3).
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Alex is better equipped with visible armor, while Zack basically has nothing. I say no contest.

Ralph (RMVX) vs Erick (RMVXAce)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Erick uses his vastly superior damage formula manipulation to outright kill Ralph.

Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer vs. The Easter Bunny
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Rudolph charges the Easter Bunny, using its nose to blind its opponent. Unfortunately for him, the Easter Bunny retaliates, pooping out its eggs at impossibly high speeds, killing Rudolph from the mere force of impact.

Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu vs. Nagito Komaeda
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think it's really helpful to mention what the character is from, if the work they're from isn't named after them. Certainly much more helpful than listing their full name that they're never actually called except maybe in one scene. If people have to look shit up, they just leave it for someone else to do.

In this case, Joshua wins because he is literally Jesus with bonus hiphop dance powers, and because no one's even heard of the game that the other guy is from. But his wiki makes him sound like he probably doesn't have anything to match Joshua's unmitigated power over the aspects of life, death, rhythm, and soul.

Jedi Jesus vs. Saiyan Moses (not super saiyan)
Jesus can revive 3 days after getting killed, but since it takes God to do so, it will not be factored in.

As a Jedi, we'll assume that he'll hold a lightsaber, which grants him an edge in close combat. Force powers are also pretty nice, but they barely give him any abilities he doesn't already have. Moses will be able to hold him off on range due to his water control powers; all Jesus can do against it is turn it into wine, which won't help. The Zenkai won't really be factor in this battle, as in on the chance Jesus will land a strong enough hit, Moses will be done for. On physical strength, Jesus struggled with carrying his cross to Golgatha, Moses survived in the desert for three days without water and also climbed a mountain to carry done stone tablets twice. He definitely has the edge, especially since he'll turn into a great ape during full moon, which is just too big for Jesus to cut into pieces - though there is the chance he'll hit the tail with the lightsaber, which force powers might be able to.

I would say Moses has the edge, but it depends on how well Jesus can use the lightsaber.

Ben Brode (lead Designer for Hearthstone) vs. Mark Rosewater (lead Designer for Magic the Gathering)
The two decide to fight using the PC Versions of their respective Card Games. Unfortunately Mark forgot that, While Physical Magic is better than Hearthstone, The Computer version is a little bit shit. Ben Brode Wins.

Kirito from Sword Art Online, In the form of his Alfheim Avatar, After the sword skill Update.
V.S.
Link from the Legend of Zelda, Full Twilight princess Hidden skills, except for lethal draw. Armed with Master Sword/Hylian shield Combo, Heroes Bow with standard Arrows, and Bombs.
Link dumps his ENTIRE DAMN ARSENAL on kirito, but kirito's plot armor is too stronk. kirito curb-stomps.

Peter Griffin (Family Guy) Vs. Bill Gates (98' form)
pianotm
Peter Griffen's plot armor is too strong for a direct confrontation, so Bill Gates just buys everything around him and has it destroyed. Bill wins.

Leto Atreides II (worm form) Vs. Safer Sephiroth (trying to get as strange a matchup as possible with this).
I look up both characters and they prepare for battle.

Leto's sandworm armor is tough! The battle is long! Leto is winning! But oh no Safer Sephiroth uses Heartless Angle now that he can! Leto has 1 hp now! He makes his last move then Safer Sephiroth uses a normal attack and Leto is no more.

(due to this being an rpg forum, i think these wont break the thread)

Unnamed Undertale Protagonist vs Madotsuki (Yume Nikki)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ooh, that's a tough one. Gonna have to go with Samus. Their arsenals are very similar, but Samus' morph ball gives her better mobility and evasion, assuming Megaman doesn't have Rush with him. This gives her the edge.

Dahlia Hawthorne (Phoenix Wright) vs. Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Well that one is easy, Yuno would just freak out when Dahlia accuses Yuki of anything and then Yuno would brutally murder Dahlia with a knife and a phone in her hands. Plus the spoilers of Mirrai Nikki below:
And it wouldn't be fair since Yuno is practically immortal; Basically if Yuno lost she could simply travel to an alternate universe and try again, damn timespace travel!!

My pairing is Madoka from Madoka Magica and Charizard from Pokemon vs Pikachu from Pokemon and Kid Conan from Case Closed.
LockeZ
Madoka can recreate the universe to nerf everyone else. I'm pretty sure the only character who can beat her is Superboy Prime.

Xena the Warrior Princess vs. that chick from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Yu Shu Lien since she can pretty much fly and can channel mystical energies. Xena's just there to look good.

Fox McCloud Vs Falco Lombardi

Fox, tired of Falco's repetitious one-liners, summons a landmaster to get rid of falco for good. "c'mon!" he shouts at Falco through the commlink. Falco, upon, hearing dem fightin words, leaps into his arwing and exclaims "personally, I prefer the air!" And so they fight, for miles and miles in a abandoned valley in betwixt a two Kantina mountain ranges, Fox & Falco finding themselves deadlocked in a deadly exchange of upgraded laser blasts and smart bombs, until; Fox lands a well-aimed laser flurry at Falco's barrel rolling arwing just before it gets jammed by falco's smart bomb.
*KAABOOOOOOMM!!*
After the explosion roars through local ecosystems, the dust settles, and finally reveal Fox & Falco, both standing in front of smoking heaps that were once their vehicles. Without their blasters and reflectors, there's only one thing for them to attack with. They both begin to charge fire energy and proceed to unleash it.

"FIYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
"FIYUUUUUUUUUUUR!!"

Both reel several yards from the trade, but Fox was unlucky enough to be in front of a chasm. As fox slowly drops to his demise, he remembers the last words uttered to him.

FIYUUUUUUUUUUUR!!
"Huh? Not that!"

Personally, I prefer the air!
"Almost... a little further..."

Do a Barrell Roll
"Yeah, That's it! But I couldn't do that since I was riding a Landmas-"

As Falco gathers himself, he hears an echoing thud that confirm his victory.

"MISHUN COMPREE!"

Next Time On RMN THROWDOWN! FIGHT TO THE FINISH! WHO WILL SURVIVE!?:

Larry, Curly, & Mo Vs. Eric, Stan, & Kyle (Kenny's already dead)

EDIT: Thank god this is still here cuz I was not gonna type this up again
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
It's south park VS that other show as the battle of comedy cartoons commence!

Cartman gets in a quick attack, throwing Larry at Curly, then Kyle at them both, all three are defeated just as Mo throws Cartman out of the arena. Stan and Mo are locked in a deep competition, just about to murder eachother when Stan's dog come in, peeing on Mo, distracting him as Stan defeats Mo.
SOUTH PARK WINS!

How about Madoka (who reset the RMN servers) VS The entirety of RMN?
pianotm
Well, with the programming skills of the entirety of RMN, we could probably give Madoka a nose-bleed. Then deltree, Trihan, and LockeZ would get involved. RMN wins.

Classic Cylons vs. Reboot Cylons