[GAME OVER!] DESPAIRWORD MAFIA

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
If the world Literally goes away there goes 89% of my jokes.
I'll sign up~<3 We'll see how this goes!

author=Jeroen_Sol
I can't promise it'll be 50/50, but I'll try to get rid of any lie-detector levels of bullshit.
Don't make me come over there, nerd. XD
author=oddRABBIT
I mean, we already know what my forbidden word shall be.

Hahahaha

Also someone's forbidden word should be "cancel"
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I say flip forbidden words on death. That'll make post analysis more interesting/useful.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Jeroen_Sol
I say flip forbidden words on death. That'll make post analysis more interesting/useful.

Okeydokies! That will be the rule so if anyone is wondering, words WILL be flipped on death.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i don't see why that would change any kind of analysis

I think this forbidden word thing only works if we're not allowed to say what our forbidden words are or allude to it at all either. edit: oh this is in the op
Kloe
Yeah, no being annoying to get around it like saying"It sounds like happy and starts with an N" or whatever.

I think it's a fun concept and I can't wait to see it pan out!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
ohhh shit

sign me up chicka!
InfectionFiles
Also, is pictures a way around saying it?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That sounds like an extremely blatant attempt to communicate what word you can't say.

The idea of not being able to try to hint what your word is sounds very impractical to moderate. I'm not sure it's possible to draw a line about what's illegal and what isn't.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
its easy. if it looks like someone is trying to skirt the rules, modkill them.
Kloe
author=InfectionFiles
Also, is pictures a way around saying it?
No... No, it's not.

author=LockeZ
The idea of not being able to try to hint what your word is sounds very impractical to moderate. I'm not sure it's possible to draw a line about what's illegal and what isn't.
Edit: I wrote a big paragraph but tl;dr as Puppy said, if it looks like someone is trying to skirt the rules, they'll be either warned if it was an accedent or modkilled if they meant to.
InfectionFiles
Just making sure! because it sounds like it could get messy so it's nice to know the limits beforehand
If my forbidden word is Kloe, can I not write #Lynch Kloe thus disabling me from even voting for them? Also, how about replacing words? Like, could I say "Pink haired sheilah" if I'm talking about Kloe but can't say her name? Or would that be skirting?
ahahahaha odd signed up to deliver the perfect punchline i love it
Kloe
author=Gourd_Clae
If my forbidden word is Kloe, can I not write #Lynch Kloe thus disabling me from even voting for them? Also, how about replacing words? Like, could I say "Pink haired sheilah" if I'm talking about Kloe but can't say her name? Or would that be skirting?

First question, it does not effect the votes so if your word was lynch, you can still lynch people but you couldn't say lynch otherwise.
Second question, with people yes, but most won't be people :D
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
FUNFACT

Did you know that you can fit Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and even Pluto between the Earth and the Moon and still have room to spare?
Kloe
Cool!! I didn't know that! Wait why is that relevent!

Also I'm waiting for at least 1 more person to start!!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Liberty! Use your adorable LP powers to force someone to be our friend!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You can do mafia with 11 people. Let's do this.