A SUBSCRIPTION WORRY

Pages: 1
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I don't know how I did it, but I managed to subscribe to Fear and Hunger four times. This means that every comment shows to me as four. I tried to delete it, but it breaks down and refuses to remove extra subscriptions from my account.

What can i do about it?
If you click on Subscriptions does it show up 4 times in that list? You could edit 3 of them and uncheck all the boxes to stop getting notifications at least.
author=Cap_H
I don't know how I did it, but I managed to subscribe to Fear and Hunger four times. This means that every comment shows to me as four. I tried to delete it, but it breaks down and refuses to remove extra subscriptions from my account.

What can i do about it?

I've fixed it. Now to try and figure out why it let you make 4 subscriptions to the same game...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
This is what happens when we let clones use the internet.
Ok, found and fixed the bug. Now I just need to go through and mark all of the duplicates as deleted...
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Thanks ankylo,
I believe it's the same problem as double posts, poor connection.

author=Link_2112
If you click on Subscriptions does it show up 4 times in that list? You could edit 3 of them and uncheck all the boxes to stop getting notifications at least.

This didn't work. It was sending me to 'something's wrong' page.
I remember this sort of thing happened to me a few years back where I had to get Kentona to figure it out for me and return everything back to normal. (Ah, good times.)

But I wonder, though: if you happen to have multiple subscriptions to a game via bug, does that person with that said game receive multiple subscriptions from that said single user, and does that subscriber receive more than one notice with each subscription that he or she has?

Either way, I'm glad that your problem eventually got solved, Cap_H.
Pages: 1