RM RPGS...YOU HAVE BEATEN

I think the only RM game I have completed would have to be "The Mirror Lied"... seriously, I need to re-think though :I
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Guys, today I got as far as you possibly can in sonic and mario.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Are you bored?
Starscream
I was thinking about making it the featured game next time around.

Actually, it's pretty easy to knock something from screenshots, but it takes actually playing some of these games to get the full effect.
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
Quite a few!

RM2000: A Blurred Line, Backstage, Dawn of Darkness Legends, Dragon Destiny, Nightmare of the Elven World, Sunset over Imdahl, Miaka's Great Adventure, Phylomortis, The Way (up to episode 5), The Most Stupidest Game Ever, Three the Hard Way, Wild Wings

RM2003: Death Proclaimed, Death Proclained 2, Destiny's Blades (demo), Hellucination, Sainth, Zelda LA (demo), Wild Wings 2 (demo)

RMXP: A Letter from Room 13, Master of the Wind, The Search for Thomas, The Mirror Lied
(I HAVEN'T ever beaten Knightblade, the demo game that ships with RMXP)
author=Gibmaker link=topic=2456.msg62910#msg62910 date=1235284504
Quite a few!

Gibmaker?! I just beat The Longing Ribbon this week (I could never beat it before...) It actually inspired me to work on what I'm working on now... (That's this, by the way, http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/902/ )

I've beaten a lot of RM RPGs so I'm not likely to post a list. -_-
Starscream
Two for one special today. I just finished The Mirror Lied.

I thought it was a terrific game with superb atmosphere until I got the particulary unsatisfying ending that gave me more questions than answers.
The Way (Series), Final Fantasy Endless Nova, Balmung Cycle.
A lot of the posts here tell me that most people have beaten only one or two RM games. This might be worth noting for developers! You aren't keepin gyour audiences engaged.
No, because everyone knows that it is the players fault!
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Or, perhaps the developers are more interested in making games than playing them?
author=halibabica link=topic=2456.msg63027#msg63027 date=1235340852
Or, perhaps the developers are more interested in making games than playing them?
This is my situation. Sorry guys! Loves the gamemaking, don't do the playsing much. Still have Age of Empires III to open and play.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Yes. I think our community is less about game playing and more about developing.
Yeah. That's why I thought of the Play Somethings events and all that jazz. The last one was pretty successful, so I think they're raising awareness and getting it done.
And the Release Somethings have slowed down this round.
Starscream
Max will tell you he is a staving artist who is underappreciated.

author=WIP link=topic=2456.msg63593#msg63593 date=1235605745
Yes. I think our community is less about game playing and more about developing.

DING.
Dragon Fantasy is the only game I can even remember the name of. I beat it though.
So many I can't count and the ones I remember are about 50% of the ones actually played. From the top of my head... and those already mentioned:

Long Ass List Ahoy!

Longing Ribbon
Fear
Blurred Line
The Way 1
Heros Realm (demo but working on the full game at the moment ^.^)
Legend of the Philosopher's Stone
Hero: Chronicles of Rose
Stupidest Game Ever Re-duh
Ara Fell
Legion Saga 1, 2 and 3
Epoch
Rainbow Nightmare
Wilfred the Hero
TAUT
The Wonder
Anastasia
Grave Spirit
Nigsek
Naufrager
Yellow (or whatever it was called ^.^)
TTHW
The Frozen World
Laxius Power 1 and 2
Demon Tower
Paradise Blue demo
Sunset over Imdahl
Tales of Two Worlds
FF: EN
In the name of the Rose
Romancing Walker
Mayor
Power Trip
A Home Far Away
Love and War (both acts)
Maranda
With his Father's Sword
Solar Tear
Dragon Saga IV: Tales of Running Water
Idunn Ymiraldor
The Puppet
Ahrimans Prophecy
Aurora
Forgotten Majesty
Clouded Heart <3
Crazy Guys Journey
Jay's Journey
Curse of Silence
Eternal
Fable of Heroes
Legendary Adventure
Lore of the Ancients
Project Destined
Remaining Hope
Rising Sun
Shattered Samurai
The Chronicles of Haledos
Thing It
Blades of Envy
Catsplat
Death Proclaimed II
Destiny Blades
Demon Legacy
FF: Time and Again
Final Fantasy High
Island Sky
The Happy Fun Game
Wings of Time
Zephyrus
The Mirror Lied
4Heads

Those are just the ones I have completed. Most of them are on my computer or some disks. That's not including the ones I've forgotten/lost or have played without completion. (Or my own list of games - that's about twenty in and of itself!)

Chances are, if your game looks good, I'll eventually play it.
...not to spam the thread, but why is it that girls are basically the ones who get to play and beat most of the RM games out there... I rarely beat an rpgmaker game to be honest, except for those that I plan to review. Do cancelled demos count too? cause I have beated a couple of them before. :)