[SOLVED] GAME PAGE CANNOT DISPLAY THUMBNAIL

Pages: 1
THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN SOLVED; THANK YOU!

Sigh... well, I think I may need to delete and re-submit BattleGamer: Bunker Survival all over again, because the game's page is all bugged up and won't display any thumbnail images I tell it too correctly.

Tried using a direct link to an image I uploaded to the site. Failed.
Tried linking to the same image after I put on another side. Failed.
Tried deleting all the images except the one I want it to show thinking I could fool the thing into displaying that as the game's "Main Image". Failed, and caused a fatal error that's forcing me to reformat the game page, preventing me from accessing it.

I get the feeling I broke something and trashed the game's page. I'd really appreciate some advice in fixing this mess.

For the record, this is the image I'm trying to get it to show: https://rpgmaker.net/games/12433/images/108262/
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Just posting the solution here for anyone else who finds this topic through searches:

This is a known glitch with how RMN handles submitted images. This problem happens if you remove or replace an image on your game profile, and your new image has the same filename as one of your old images. (Having the same creation date may or may not be required to cause the glitch.) The image actually looks fine to anyone looking at the game for the first time. It's just broken for you because it has the same filename and date as one of your old deleted images, so your browser cache isn't dealing with it properly.

To solve the problem, you need to make sure you don't need to reuse image names. If you upload an image for your game, make sure it doesn't have the same filename as an existing image or a deleted image.

You can also kind of solve this problem by clearing your browser cache, but doing so only solves it for you. It won't solve it for other people who also saw the old image and have it stored in their own browser cache.
hey bulldozer if you still have bella mansion think you can offer me a new download link for it please.
Pages: 1