SUMMER SCREENSHOT SPECTACULAR!

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=97430
it's hightime that I actually ENJOY what I do on my spare time, and not have to worry about release dates.

I can decidedly appreciate this sentence.
I think you've made your point =)

Whatever you decide to do is your choice, and is fine. I just ask that you be aware (although I suspect you already are) of the logical fallacies. Posting screenshots to a game you are never going to release is fine if you're looking for honest criticism, but we're gonna be pretty annoyed if you start taking offense to what people have to say (as long as it's said politely enough), and we definitely don't want to see you decline advice from people merely because the public won't be playing it.

In fact, I wouldn't bother mentioning the fact that you aren't releasing this game at all anymore, unless someone specifically asks you when it's coming out.
post=97430
Nothing. It's just that...oh I dunno...

I just don't feel like going the extra mile anymore to make threads, add a lot of hype, and kill myself; only to be heckled by some morons that have me just scratch my head sometimes. This isn't everyone, but a couple of people that I just wonder what's wrong with the ol membrane.

Example:
Guy who NEVER releases any games puts out a screenshot:
OH MY GWD!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!
THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!
OMG!? WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FF GAMES HERE!!!

Brenty releases a shot, after his work on Monopolo; he gets:
MOCKUP!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
THIS SUCKS!!!
SHITZ!!!
RELEASE MONOPOLO!!!
THIS GUY NEVER FINISHES ANYTHING, THIS SHIT IS NOT REAL, FAKE!!!
HE WILL GIVE UP; JUST LIKE HE DID WITH MONOPOLO!

See?

So I would rather just have some fun, make the games whenever I have some free time on my hands, and just go until the ride stops. With college now taking it's form; I have quite enjoyed my time thus far. And I can't let this place, or rather; these games become the most important things I have to do in the entire day. I feel that these "forums" throw us sometimes into the pressure cooker. I would imange that Rei, Ocean and even Kentona get threats because they are "going a bit too slow", but man...we are just amaturs!

So that's why it's just a stay at home release. I don't really have anything againist everyone here. But it's hightime that I actually ENJOY what I do on my spare time, and not have to worry about release dates.

Speaking of that, I have a Scuba Diver to work on! ^^

It's mostly because of your posting style.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
S4D with Monopolo it was different and you proved all those people who said it was bullshit wrong. You showed footage, and released the game. Before that all you showed us is what your doing now. Panoramas with pictured text, which isn't really anything and that's why people think this is just a step back to the norm.

I think you should stick to arcady styled games as you seem to have a knack for eventing random shit in Rpgmaker. Stick with what you know and no more panorama'd pictured texts screenshots please. Seriously.

To make this post less pointless.. Some RTP fun!

The smaller sprite justifies the RTP 16x16 cave nicely. I always appreciate those who can use to RTP in an attractive way.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I highly approve of your RTP fun. You've really presented the RTP nicely. And I never would have thought to use the cliff edges to make the bottoms of the cliffs blend with the grass better... Nice! That's 100% vanilla RTP, right? Aside from the sprite, of course.
post=97430
Nothing. It's just that...oh I dunno...

I just don't feel like going the extra mile anymore to make threads, add a lot of hype, and kill myself; only to be heckled by some morons that have me just scratch my head sometimes. This isn't everyone, but a couple of people that I just wonder what's wrong with the ol membrane.

Example:
Guy who NEVER releases any games puts out a screenshot:
OH MY GWD!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!
THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!
OMG!? WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FF GAMES HERE!!!

Brenty releases a shot, after his work on Monopolo; he gets:
MOCKUP!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
THIS SUCKS!!!
SHITZ!!!
RELEASE MONOPOLO!!!
THIS GUY NEVER FINISHES ANYTHING, THIS SHIT IS NOT REAL, FAKE!!!
HE WILL GIVE UP; JUST LIKE HE DID WITH MONOPOLO!

See?

So I would rather just have some fun, make the games whenever I have some free time on my hands, and just go until the ride stops. With college now taking it's form; I have quite enjoyed my time thus far. And I can't let this place, or rather; these games become the most important things I have to do in the entire day. I feel that these "forums" throw us sometimes into the pressure cooker. I would imange that Rei, Ocean and even Kentona get threats because they are "going a bit too slow", but man...we are just amaturs!

So that's why it's just a stay at home release. I don't really have anything againist everyone here. But it's hightime that I actually ENJOY what I do on my spare time, and not have to worry about release dates.

Speaking of that, I have a Scuba Diver to work on! ^^

My real concern is Monopolo and Scuba Diver being changed to the name '-' and having all the images removed.

This is against site policy and is, in general, very annoying. Especially if someone actually wants to search for them in our database.
Time to bore you all with some old screenshots. That's right. Old as the Winter's crooked smile!

Don't shoot me for the size of this post :).