THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION - ACT 2

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Oh man... that would be nuts.
But don't do it... then we'd just have this other list, or people would have to draw two pages :(
Wait, so it's been sent to two of us? =S *Puts down tablet in confusion and daren't continue until things are clarified*
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
no. i only sent it to you, sam.
Updated things a bit. Keep it going.
OK, I shall do my page then =) Thanks for clearing that up Tardis
I think I was gone for about a month or so, and this comic has barely moved forward.

This is taking long.
Actually, at the rate it was moving in August, I was afraid it was going to be my turn this coming week, which would have been a VERY BAD week to try to do this, since it's inventory time starting Tuesday (hooray). Now, I just hope it comes before mid-November or after December. Retail FTL.
I like how you guys actually put time and effort into it. I just scribble the first thing I think of into Paint.
post=204483
I like how you guys actually put time and effort into it. I just scribble the first thing I think of into Paint.

This is what I was going to do, and will be doing.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Because that adds to the quality of the comic :p
Working on my page as I type this, will try to send it on by the end of the day
Uploading and sending to... Is this going to Lennon or Neok now? It says Lennon on the list so that's where it's going
Sure.

I need Rhyme's page (#1) and Shinan's page (#7) to be sent to me too, by the way.
Sweeet! I am so late to the party, I've been overlooking this thread for the longest time, because it looked "complicated" :P, turns out it is awesome.
Yeah I cannot do this for various reasons, sent to SLuv. Sorry ):
So where are we at with this right now?
Happy
Devil's in the details
why is this dying all the time : (