~~COMMUNITY PROJECT~~

Pages: first prev 12 last
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
i vote for LockeZ story also. Doesn't sound like a FF knockoff.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
What about? Orkz Rawk!!! A face SMASH adventure?

Krog Elfkilla thinks it's time somebody did something about those scrawny weak humans and he's just the orc for the job.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was actually basing my original idea off of Master Tomika from Legacy Reborn. I might be spoiling the background of the game a bit, but in his quest for power, he inevitably was invaded by the Jade Order. He decided that he was not quite ready to face the Jade Order's full wraith. He wanted more time to gather power. What he did was set up a delayed resurrection spell (or something like that) and essentially waited for the Jade Order to come knocking.

The result of that was a confrontation looked a bit like this:

Poor mapping aside, I think everyone gets the point I'm trying to relay. The question that comes to my mind is: Does this make me an official writer, or what?
post=200674
~~Community Project~~
Game Development:
The game development will begin in 1 weeks time. You can state ideas before then if you choose to.

And any names for a title?

Haha, so epic...Still, i wouldn't mind to join this....What do you guys need?

Name: the chosen
I'm just going to suggest a title: Everybody Was Hero Killing! A Villains Tale.
Basically, mapping, eventing and writing are the main. We could do with anything that could help, however.
The development has begun!
Yeah, I'll begin development now.
Not a major start, just something to get it going.

Mappers:
There are 4 areas that need doing, other than the 5 that I'm doing.
Yelken Forest - 5 maps, big, loads of nature and plants.
Demu Mountain - Big mountain, use your imagination.
Demu Cavern - Big cavern, many side paths.

And the biggest area, Draven, which has 11 maps, all in all. A big forest town, with 3 districts and gardens (like small forests/woods).

Eventers: Nothing so far, other than optional events.
Optional:
Fishing System
Mining System
Quest Board.

Scripters: Custom menus?
Edits from the normal menus to change the appearance.
Also, what scripts will be used?
We need to know what's being used, and let each other know, so when I make the gamepage I'll make one of the pages for Scripts.
-Dezz123.
What kind of tilesets should we be using if we are mapping? Standard RTP or is there something special you had in mind?
We'll be using the standard RTP, along with an extra TileE from Mack's TileB.
I've edited the TileB to my liking though, so I'll post the TileE when I go on my laptop. (I'm on a different computer right now.)

OR
You can use any tileset that looks good, so long as it suits Mack or Standard RTP, since we might be using BulletXt's Tileset Swapper. That'll make it easier for us aswell.

Your choice.
Pages: first prev 12 last