WHAT ARE YOU JAMMING TO?

author=MKID232

Yes, I have the musical interest of a teenage girl.

Nothing wrong with that! My taste in music is extremely girly. All my friends joke about it
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Girly music is man.

Klaus Schulze, the fuckin' man:

One of my favourite pieces of music of all time, if not my absolute favourite.

I've also been listening to this album a lot. I find it good to have on in the background while I draw:

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I listen to this for the third time today and it's not 11 am yet. It reminds me of Elastica and other good stuff (and I don't know, how I could miss it in February).

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Cap_H
I listen to this for the third time today and it's not 11 am yet. It reminds me of Elastica and other good stuff (and I don't know, how I could miss it in February).

I've been listening to "Depreston" over and over again. I feel like even though it embodies Australia, that local-ness represents New Zealand as well. If you want to get a glimpse of what New Zealand life "sounds" like (at least to some extent), Depreston is pretty accurate.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Does Unknown Mortal Orchestra count as a New Zealand band? Because they're awesome.

MullllllllTIIIIIII-LOOOOOOOOOOVE
Checked into my heart and trashed it like a hotel room
WHO is your God? Where IS she?
She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko
She don’t want to be a maaaaaaan or a wooomaaaaan
She wants to be your loooooove

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Japanese Pop band with cross dressing white guy. Need I say more?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Uplifting, calm, moderate speed...

Sad, angry, much more energetic...

Pensive, minimalistic, slower...

Hello, I'm Gourd. I'm a goat. ~A music goat~