WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Loyalty is something domesticated cats are pretty great at!

I've had a really happy life with cats around for most of it. I've got a dog currently, but if I ever get another pet it'll be a cat for sure. Probably a Bombay with yellow eyes, I'll call it Houdini if it's male, and Nola if it's female.

author=kentona
The guy who always has something funny to say
Unrelated but your avatar, the way it's simulated in 3D space and is hella thrusting makes me think you circulate even more imageboards of a lewd nature than I do.

His face is so satisfied I can't help but think of things . . .

Ahem! Well, hmmm... what am I thinking about beyond Kenty's avvy?

I'm considering hiring a competent Javascript pluggie guy, I've asked one fella on another place that I'm supposed to be banned from about it over PM, he got back to me and wanted to know more stuff, but his lack of a skype account makes me worry that's not gonna happen.

Oh hey! Look at what the mailman just brought!

I've only build RGs so far, and the color separation is so good in those that I just panel line over the plastic itself and call it a day. This one, though, I'm actually going to paint, and I'm thinking about how to go at it.
Sated
With respect to the talk about cats: Cats are awful creatures.

My 12 cats would take offense to this comment.
'The breast slider in Xenoblade Chronicles X has been removed for US release'

"Apparently, us Americans are either too immature or too pervy to use this feature responsibly. Nevermind the fact that now basically all female character models will feature medium sized boobs, because equality! Take that you large breasted/flat chested ladies, you no longer can create an avatar based on your physical proportions."

author=BM
Loyalty is something domesticated cats are pretty great at!

'Your cat may want to kill you, study says'
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Clickbait title is clickbait.

Even the summary of that article states already nuances that statement. Cats are impulsive, meaning they can switch from craving affection to hitting people who touch them very quickly. Cats don't conciously want to kill anyone, they just become angry and violent very quickly. Most cats, when they realise they snapped at their owner actually immediately stop being angry and become mellow again. They are loyal, but bipolar. Luckily, if you live with cats long enough, their mood swings become very predictable, so even that stops being an issue after a while.
Clickbait title is clickbait.

Even the summary of that article states already nuances that statement. Cats are impulsive, meaning they can switch from craving affection to hitting people who touch them very quickly. Cats don't conciously want to kill anyone, they just become angry and violent very quickly. Most cats, when they realise they snapped at their owner actually immediately stop being angry and become mellow again. They are loyal, but bipolar. Luckily, if you live with cats long enough, their mood swings become very predictable, so even that stops being an issue after a while.

Hahaha, yeah, the article title is pretty sensationalist, but hey, there it is. You summed it up pretty well, cats are neurotic and moody, which contributes to the findings of that study. Really it doesn't matter, since cats can't kill you.

But I'm biased. I don't mind cats, but I don't really like them as pets. The biggest reason is that comparative to dogs, cats can't really do anything. You can't take them for walks, there are no 'cat parks' like there are dog parks, you can't walk them, you can't take them to the beach, hiking, hunting (if you're into hunting), many of them aren't intuitively active and playful as dogs tend to be, and eh. Great companion animals, but not for me. Also this freaks me out.

Also it helps that dogs and humans are intuitively wired to communicate with each other. I love dogs.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Now I will post multiple stuff on Twitter complaining about this small censorship and refuse to buy Xenoblade Chronicles X.

author=unreal

"Apparently, us Americans are either too immature or too pervy to use this feature responsibly. Nevermind the fact that now basically all female character models will feature medium sized boobs, because equality! Take that you large breasted/flat chested ladies, you no longer can create an avatar based on your physical proportions."

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Feldschlacht IV
The biggest reason is that comparative to dogs, cats can't really do anything. You can't take them for walks, there are no 'cat parks' like there are dog parks, you can't walk them, you can't take them to the beach, hiking, hunting (if you're into hunting), many of them aren't intuitively active and playful as dogs tend to be, and eh. Great companion animals, but not for me.
Funnily all the things you mention are exactly why i prefer cats over dogs. I don't have genuine free time to take care of a pet. So low maintenance pets are the thing i like, and boy are cats low maintenance. They don't need walkies, or baths (except if you own a breed with long hair that they can't groom properly on their own), or much attention, and they rarely get sick or die of sadness if left alone. All my cats need is a bowl of whiskas, another one of water, and their litterbox. With some cats i've had i didn't even need the litterbox. It's great. I've never been in an outdoors situation where i thought "man this moment would be better if i had my pet with me", but that's more of a personal thing.
I do wonder about their rationale. It is simply a cosmetic difference (I am assuming), but it is mildly insulting to insinuate that an entire culture can't handle the ability to cosmetically change the size of an avatar's breasts. I think it is a pretty trivial component, but someone else disagreed enough to make the call to make the change! I have heard people claim that this amounts to a type of body shaming - "only women with C-cups are worthy of having an avatar in their likeness in X"
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
sims 4 has breast sliders. they're great!

i'm thinking about how i'm glad i got to work on my silly demo for the mvlympics instead of butcher and skin deer this weekend with the rest of my family.
y'all need to get some cool cats
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Feldschlacht IV
But I'm biased. I don't mind cats, but I don't really like them as pets. The biggest reason is that comparative to dogs, cats can't really do anything. You can't take them for walks, there are no 'cat parks' like there are dog parks, you can't walk them, you can't take them to the beach, hiking, hunting (if you're into hunting), many of them aren't intuitively active and playful as dogs tend to be, and eh. Great companion animals, but not for me. Also this freaks me out.

Also it helps that dogs and humans are intuitively wired to communicate with each other. I love dogs.

Cats are often misunderstood. You can't expect the same seemingly unconditional loyalty out of a cat the way a dog has. You have to actually earn their trust and respect.

That's why if a cat really does feel anxious when an owner leaves the house, I think you've actually accomplished something. :)
Oh of course, I'm not trying to present an objective argument on why one is better than the other. Just sharing my own personal thoughts on them as pets.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Feldschlacht_IV
Also this freaks me out.

Keep reading. The likelihood of getting toxo from your cat is actually very low. The reason the infection rate is so high is because it's also in the food we eat, because it turns out, grazing animals can also get it, and it will also infect soil and crops. (Yes, this information is in that very article you linked.)

Porkate42
Now I will post multiple stuff on Twitter complaining about this small censorship and refuse to buy Xenoblade Chronicles X.

unreal

Meh. I probably wasn't going to buy it anyway.
author=piano
Keep reading. The likelihood of getting toxo from your cat is actually very low. The reason the infection rate is so high is because it's also in the food we eat, because it turns out, grazing animals can also get it, and it will also infect soil and crops. (Yes, this information is in that very article you linked.)

I read it; still freaks me out. Yes, I know it's arbitrary.
author=Feldschlacht IV
Oh of course, I'm not trying to present an objective argument on why one is better than the other. Just sharing my own personal thoughts on them as pets.

I mean, of course dogs are better than cats, but you're right, that's not what we're discussing here.