WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Calling any of my games more than 'utter garbage' is an insult to your intelligence. Also your mothers are likely to have their weights classified in astronomy textbooks, because they are astronomically sized, as the joke attempts to relay.

Here's some Pokemon to help sooth the terrible burn you've just received.
013-018
Dudesoft
I'll scan them when I'm done. This is a step-by- step process, haha...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

i should probably get one of these
Dudesoft
I watched that twice. Couldn't stop laughing. The ending is just the best!

XD

Edit: I was just realising you can't make a crack at Disney with the XD after. Those bastards took it from us!
author=Craze
i should probably get one of these

SquattyPotty - $33
Plastic step stool that most people (with kids at least) already have in their bathroom anyway - $2

I really don't know why anyone would buy this
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Dude, I don't think you've posted 010-012 yet. May be wrong though. I'm really liking all ot these so far!
Dudesoft
Oh, you're right!
010-012
Goku:"Trust me your going to love this. What your seeing now is my normal state after 1 drinks this is typsy After 6 drinks it is a person who has extended past typsy or you can just call him drunk" Drunk friends:"Has he really found a way to surpass Drunk? He must be bluffing" Goku:"And this is to drink even further beyond...GLUGLUGLUGLGUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLU!!!!!!" Drunk friends:"Its impossible!!!How is he generating that much amount of buzz?!!?!?? Goku:"GLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLULGUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLUGLGLU!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
@Kaliesto:

That kind of reminded me of this.
After two weeks not being able to sleep, a few days of good sleep, I am now back with bad dreams and a lil odd sleep. YAY! .. ugh orz

Sometimes I feel like a mess. Then I remind myself I am awesome.. but then I still have a mess to clean up. I've been keeping up well, but at this point I find it hard to find a way to do so, or somewhere to start. A lil sad.

Oh.. that reminds me. I started scribbling for that drawing thingie, but I haven't finished it just yet. But I will!
Dudesoft
Ugh, busy day at work. I couldn't draw so good.
Oh well... Girlfriend has better ideas for these two, so I'll draw these two again. Total fail.
Vexing. The cornucopia took like around an hour.
019-020
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'd hardly call those total fails. I'd even go so far as to say that Rattata is in the top percent of all Rattata.
Dudesoft
Well. They -might- sell, but not print-worthy. I'm aiming at eventually having these coloured and available for purchase at comic shows. So, not looking to half-ass it.

Kat suggested having Rattata next to or inside a simple brick of cheese looking cute and happy. And Raticate with a chef hat, making finishing touches on a cheesecake.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
My cat really likes sitting in boxes that are slightly too small to contain him.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Max_McGee
My cat really likes sitting in boxes that are slightly too small to contain him.

Cat mantra: "If it fits, I sits."
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
If i buy pizza i have to be careful not to leave the box unnatended for five minutes or both of my cats will be squashing my pizza
I've been sharted by musl.
Jeroen_Sol
author=pianotm
Cat mantra: "If it fits, I sits."

This is a widespread but incorrect belief among people. The phrase should actually be: "I sits."