WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I've been so bored that I read all of the unread posts on the site, wrote an article and post in random topics I wouldn't care about otherwise.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty

:||||||||||

There's a bit of difference using them as a joke in the Welp forum and going around changing all your previous posts to have them after being told no.

You're talking about Xand, aren't you?
I think that XAND should become an adjective. I am seeing some very XAND threads lately.
XAND: Exclusive And.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
001-006 pokemon finished inking. I'm drawing pictures of the first 150 for prints/online promotion. Going good so far.
Pokemon are surprisingly easy to draw. That or all these years of practice are paying off.
Not the first 151?

Why do you hate Mew? Mew is the best pokemon!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
#1 way to be a little shit: come home and immediately start bitching. My mom has left my dad in an unwinnable situation. Cook meat = ruin it. Don't cook meat = "left it for me to do".

Abuse
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
He needs to grind his cooking skill up before he uses it in battle. Tell him to make 100 hamburgers and 100 pot roasts tomorrow.
Dudesoft
author=FlyingJester
Not the first 151?

Why do you hate Mew? Mew is the best pokemon!

Shhh! He's going to be a secret surprise. No one knows yet!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Remember the show Prison Break? No? Remember that time some executive bigwig thought it'd be a good idea to dress regular people up like dangerous escaped convicts and have them run wild throughout a big city to advertise a new show at the expense of the safety of both the actors and innocent bystanders? That was Prison Break.

Throwback Thursday
author=Corfaisus
Remember that time some executive bigwig thought it'd be a good idea to dress regular people up like dangerous escaped convicts and have them run wild throughout a big city to advertise a new show at the expense of the safety of both the actors and innocent bystanders? That was Prison Break.

I don't remember that, either.
I remember Prison Break. I don't remember the publicity stunt.
:insert squeals of delight here:
author=Dudesoft
001-006 pokechamons

That's looking pretty awesome. Lots of attitude there.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Dudesoft
001-006 pokechamons

Those are nice! You did a good job adapting to the style, too!
Dudesoft
Huzzah! Only a hell of a lot more to go...
@Dudesoft: That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long, long time. I'm inclined to keyboard smash at the cuteness of it. ^^