PIXEL QUILT: LOGO EDITION!

BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
I really should fix that lumpy wave but. . . anyway it's going well so far and i feel good about it.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
OK since it looks like the claims for the first go-round have dried up a bit, I'm officially allowing people who've done a chunk to come in for seconds!

Also if nobody else wants it, I'm inclined to go after K, so if you've been eyeing that bit, now's the time to speak up!
BurningTyger
I'll take D thanks- I have an idea. *Edit8 Now i may be too busy to do so..
I'm not going to contribute, but I am going to say that my personal favourites are E, P, S and U. Not to say they aren't the only beautiful pixel art on here, though. They're just the ones that stood out for me. If I had to pick one favorite, I'd have to say E, though. Congrats Ratty for bringing Dragon McPig Thing to life. You make my day.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
OK, officially claiming K since nobody cried out in protest at my taking it.

ETA: Done! That was hella fun!
Sooz
THREAD NECROMANCY!

We still have a bunch of exciting open spaces!

Current claimholders, how's it going?
unity
You're magical to me.
I've been meaning to try out one of these pixel quilts. I call C! :D

EDIT: Ooops, I can't do C until D is done. Nevermind, doing X instead.

EDIT THE SECOND: Done!

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
someone should do Y, T or N
Sooz
It's been 6 days with no reply so I'm droppin' the unfilled claims.

FREE SPACES FOR ALL!
Can I give it a go again. I want N, Please!
Sooz
Absolutely! Go forth and do awesome pixelling!

Finished, I had a Namco Fever today, so I was blinded on what I was going to do.
And then I made N, Its Pac Man spiting Rheairds out of his mouth, while the Draconis is flying to Dycroft.
Sooz
Fabulous and delicious!
BurningTyger
Ack, we STILL have empty spaces!
I'm pretty sure me doing two spaces should be fine at this point, so let me help with that. Here's Y:

Sooz
I approve of this necromancy.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Is this a thing still? Cause I'd like to see it completed, but my pixel-work is terrible, so I can't help personally.
Sooz
Absolutely. To both questions.
gimme un'o these! No idea which ones are free so pick for me plox!!!