PIXEL QUILT: LOGO EDITION!

Finally! Now plaster it somewhere where everyone can see it.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Aaand done!

Great jaerb, everyone! :D Thanks for your contributions!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Jesus, it's been over a year since this got finished? There should be an entry in the Guiness Book of World Records for the longest time to get a pixel quilt done.

Aside from that, HOORAAAAAY!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
If a pixel quilt never got done, would it still count as being in production and take time, thus taking the record?
somehow I missed seeing this was completed.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=kentona
somehow I missed seeing this was completed.

SURPRISE!
what a surprise to login to after not being on here for a while

congrats everyone :D
author=Zephyr
IT'S DONE!

Let it be on this page, too.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
Congratulations everybody! Now let's go finish the 2014 Calendar Quilt and break the record! RMN 2014 Pixel Quilt Calendar
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
There's a calendar? Perhaps they should remove the 2014 and just call it a perpetual one.
Sooz
Yeah, that was a very optimistic time...
Holy shit, we finally finished the logo quilt?
Never seen the calendar. Would be fun to do, actually..!
Sooz
Here is the calendar thread, for those of you into that sort of thing.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Why not put the logo quilt on the main page? (My undersea blob thingie isn't stunning, but not bad.)
I need a t-shirt!! Who is making a t-shirt??
Sooz
...I could, conceivably, make that into a T-shirt, provided there is significant interest.
I gave it a shot... but I would probably need higher quality assets before it was 100% to go.

Also, I hate big designs on the front of shirts because it accentuates my fat belly. So I put the design on the back. That may be a deal-breaker for some people. But I'm not wedded to the design. I just wanted to put something together so the possibility was more real for people:

t-shirt link
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
Looks awesome! :D